PDA

View Full Version : ok well tonight's the night

Pocket Trips
06-08-2005, 08:10 PM
I am supposed to meet mrs. bi-polar again and I am going... (for those who are saying WTF is he talking about? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2534189&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)) not sure exactly what I am gonna do. I guess I will just play it by ear and see what her reaction to seeing me again is, but she was too cool a peson not to see again.. will report when i get back if I am not too drunkn to type.

mostsmooth
06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
if you need a pic of my ass to help you tonight, pm me

Pocket Trips
06-08-2005, 08:21 PM
I think i am starting to know how gorie/peachy and jo(e) feel .. thanks for the offer but the only use I can think of for a pic or your ass would be to look at it to keep from busting a nut too soon( not that i think thats gonna happen tonight anyways)

mostsmooth
06-08-2005, 08:24 PM
hey, im just trying to help ya bro

Pocket Trips
06-08-2005, 08:27 PM
and I appreciate it... will be in AC the weekend of the 24th if you have your /images/graemlins/heart.gif set on having me see your ass

mostsmooth
06-08-2005, 08:33 PM
im always there, or nearby at least

jaxUp
06-09-2005, 05:02 PM
results?

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 05:18 PM
I am more confused now than I ever have been. When I got there she gave me a big hug and kiss and we talked for a bit till her friends showed up. Once her friends got there she didn't quite ignore me but was not the same way she was beforehand... after awhile she left with her friends but came back about an hour later and we talked and joked and flirted for the rest of the night.

I really don't know what to do here. I am insanely attracted to this girl but do not want to get involved with a married woman again. We have talked only in generalities about her relationship with her husband but she cannot be happy if she is in bars talking to guys like me all night.

I think the best thing for me to do is keep it friendly and joke and flirtwith her letting her know I am interested, but not as long as she is married. Not sure if this is even possible but as of right now I think it may be the best solution.

asofel
06-09-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am more confused now than I ever have been. When I got there she gave me a big hug and kiss and we talked for a bit till her friends showed up. Once her friends got there she didn't quite ignore me but was not the same way she was beforehand... after awhile she left with her friends but came back about an hour later and we talked and joked and flirted for the rest of the night.

I really don't know what to do here. I am insanely attracted to this girl but do not want to get involved with a married woman again. We have talked only in generalities about her relationship with her husband but she cannot be happy if she is in bars talking to guys like me all night.

I think the best thing for me to do is keep it friendly and joke and flirtwith her letting her know I am interested, but not as long as she is married. Not sure if this is even possible but as of right now I think it may be the best solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

runaway dude. just runaway. that's not the most fun solution, but its the best, seriously.

ChoicestHops
06-09-2005, 05:21 PM
You're getting yourself into some [censored]. Bipolar girls are simply crazy. You got her up side. Get with her, same thing will happen to you.

To clarify, if she did dump her husband and go with you, she'll eventually dump you in the end as well. Bipolar girls can never be happy, they are on constant mood swings.

Dead
06-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Pocket Vagina, what the hell are you doing dating a married woman?

bholdr
06-09-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am insanely attracted to this girl but do not want to get involved with a married woman again. We have talked only in generalities about her relationship with her husband but she cannot be happy if she is in bars talking to guys like me all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

no good. there are just too many fish in the sea, my freind, to be wasting your time with her. I will not date anyone that's cheating on a husband/boyfreind (note i said 'date', not 'screw') because that's generally just bad business. trust me. too many fish in the sea....

-Skeme-
06-09-2005, 05:27 PM
You sat there waiting while she was gone for an entire hour?

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I was at a bar drinking and watching the yankees and it wasn't like she was the only person I knew there... I would've been there last nite whther she was going to be or not... I like to go out once in awhile...

-Skeme-
06-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Alright, I thought you guys were on a date and she just ditched you with her friends.

ChoicestHops
06-09-2005, 05:31 PM
You may be attracted to her bipolar personality because you have something wrong with you as well.

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You may be attracted to her bipolar personality because you have something wrong with you as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was implied just by being a regular poster here on OOT? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

seriously, She is just a cool girl, not afraid to be herself and not obsessed with stupid crap like most women I meet are. don't really know how to explain it

TimM
06-09-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Once her friends got there she didn't quite ignore me but was not the same way she was beforehand...

[/ QUOTE ]

She doesn't want her friends to think anything, and is overcompensating.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the best thing for me to do is keep it friendly and joke and flirt with her letting her know I am interested, but not as long as she is married. Not sure if this is even possible but as of right now I think it may be the best solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is using you for something she needs and is not getting at home. Maybe sex will be one of those things, maybe not. It sounds like you are looking for more than just to get laid, and that is definitely not a good idea here. I don't think she is looking to leave her husband. Sounds like she is just looking for some no strings attached fun, where she is in total control of the pace. And you allow it.

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once her friends got there she didn't quite ignore me but was not the same way she was beforehand...

[/ QUOTE ]

She doesn't want her friends to think anything, and is overcompensating.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the best thing for me to do is keep it friendly and joke and flirt with her letting her know I am interested, but not as long as she is married. Not sure if this is even possible but as of right now I think it may be the best solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is using you for something she needs and is not getting at home. Maybe sex will be one of those things, maybe not. It sounds like you are looking for more than just to get laid, and that is definitely not a good idea here. I don't think she is looking to leave her husband. Sounds like she is just looking for some no strings attached fun, where she is in total control of the pace. And you allow it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right I am interested in just more than getting laid, but am not opposed to just having fun either /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are also right about her using me for something she is not getting at home. I have had this happen to me before and its what I am trying to prevent from happening here.

I really enjoy talking to this girl and if we never slept together it would not be the worst thing in the world, but if her situation should change I would want her to know i am interested in more than just friendship. I asm just not exactly sure how to go about this without it being awkward.

TimM
06-09-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if her situation should change I would want her to know i am interested in more than just friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

That could be years away.

Why do married women like nice guys? Because they will let her take whatever she wants without them pushing to get what they want. Assuming you aren't going to just drop this, like you probably should, why not try to get her alone next time? Offer to go for a walk or drive somewhere, "without all these people", "someplace more quiet", etc., whatever makes sense. Even if she declines, worst case it will clue her in that she can't just keep using you forever.

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if her situation should change I would want her to know i am interested in more than just friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

That could be years away.

Why do married women like nice guys? Because they will let her take whatever she wants without them pushing to get what they want. Assuming you aren't going to just drop this, like you probably should, why not try to get her alone next time? Offer to go for a walk or drive somewhere, "without all these people", "someplace more quiet", etc., whatever makes sense. Even if she declines, worst case it will clue her in that she can't just keep using you forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great advice.. I will think of something to ask her to do next time I see her and see where it goes from there

Anders_G
06-09-2005, 08:03 PM
if you opt for the girl you will get laid regularly which is +EV but sooner or later she will stab you in the back which is -EV. Also, there is a bad-beat non-jackpot where her husband freaks out and kill you (or similar) which is slightly -EV.

Weigh the pros and cons.

maryfield48
06-09-2005, 08:19 PM
TimM's first post, and Anders G's post (something to do with upper case last initials?) are both right on.

I know that the downside seems remote to you now (and to her, no doubt). But it can go pretty fu[/i]cking deep when it does hit. It's really, really, not worth it.

I don't expect this to convince you, but it's what I know.