PDA

View Full Version : LI Game

EMcWilliams
06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Myself and two fellow players are looking for a place to play on Long Island, NY, with SSNL games, preferably in the Suffolk area. Anybody know of any such locations?

TomHimself
06-08-2005, 07:58 PM
I live in rievrhead and im gonna hopefully build a table for the summer i will keep u posted

EMcWilliams
06-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Yea thanks, we have three definate ppl if the stakes are ok. We are looking in the 25-50 range, maybe 100 max.

bolgenmod
06-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Funny to see you post this -- I read your thread about being in a pickle with interest as I face a similiar situation. In my case, I finally decided that the only solution to the conflict of those who want to play lower and those who want to play higher was to try to get another game going. But I never posted my thoughts because you mentioned that it was a close group of friends.

It seems you've come to a similiar conclusion: that in the end, it's probably better for your friendship to keep the lower limit for the main game and let those who want to play higher get another game.

I'm sorry I'm upstate and out of range for your game, but I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to play with in Suffolk. By the way, did you try some of the home game meet up sites? I don't have the urls, but perhaps someone does??