6. Papa Shango
7. Lex Luger
8. Test
9. El Gianta/Giant Gonzales
10.The Renegade

and xpac because xpac sucks.

PoBoy321
06-08-2005, 05:56 PM
I never got how someone could enjoy watching wrestling.

Jack of Arcades
06-08-2005, 06:10 PM
S2H and Test have done pretty good matches.

Jack of Arcades
06-08-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never got how someone could enjoy watching wrestling.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever watch a good match?

PoBoy321
06-08-2005, 06:14 PM
If I did, I wouldn't know it. I just don't get any enjoyment out of a couple of guys pretending to fight.

[censored]
06-08-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
S2H and Test have done pretty good matches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty 2 Hotty does "the worm" and therefore it is impossible for him to do a good match. Unless you are referring to a match which only features him getting thrown around like the no good pop whore he is. If so then yes he may have had some good matches. However he still sucks.

tomdemaine
06-08-2005, 06:16 PM
WWF is like a soap opera but with less violence. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[censored]
06-08-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I did, I wouldn't know it. I just don't get any enjoyment out of a couple of guys pretending to fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically you don't like TV? How about things like people pretending to solve fake crimes, are those ok? Or how about pretending to be President? Much more compelling. What if the pretend fighting involves fake guns? Is it then awesome?

PoBoy321
06-08-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about things like people pretending to solve fake crimes, are those ok? Or how about pretending to be President? Much more compelling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... yeah? They are.

[ QUOTE ]
What if the pretend fighting involves fake guns? Is it then awesome?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, if I were just watching 2 guys shooting at each other, it wouldn't be awesome. If they were shooting at each other as part of a deeper conflict, then yeah, it can be awesome (Of course, one guy shouting "Triple-H, I've had enough of you, you're going down at Monday Night Raw, OOH YEAH!" doesn't count as a deep conflict)

tomdemaine
06-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Do they still do that same move where two of thm are down for the count and thier inching their way back to their respective corners will they make it?? and then the evil one tags but yay the good one tags two seconds later and the other good guy comes in fists flying and knocks down the same 2 guys like 12 times? That was a good move, every match I every saw they did that move.

PoBoy321
06-08-2005, 06:25 PM
They can only do that in tag team matches, I only care about the Cage Matches. OOOH YEAH!

exist
06-08-2005, 06:27 PM
[censored] that [censored], watch UFC.

Vince Young
06-08-2005, 06:28 PM
1. Road Dogg
2. Gangrel
3. Konan
4. Buff Bagwell
5. Carlito(you're not cool)
6. Big Show
7. Dean Malenko
8. Billy Gunn
9. Arn Anderson
10. Goldberg

Worst announcer of all time is easily J.R.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CLOTHESLINE ALMOST DECAPITATED HIM!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE MATCH, STOP THE MATCH!!!!!!!!!"

[censored]
06-08-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Road Dogg
2. Gangrel
3. Konan
4. Buff Bagwell
6. Big Show
7. Dean Malenko
8. Billy Gunn
9. Arn Anderson
10. Goldberg

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't comprehend how anyone could think Dean Malenko or Arn Anderson suck.

Vince Young
06-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Malenko had no personality and Anderson was just a tool.

Jack of Arcades
06-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Dean Malenko would [censored] you up. That was his personality. He was also one of the best technical wrestlers ever.

___SK___
06-08-2005, 06:44 PM
that whole list is slightly off in my eyes. i actually like watching road dogg, hella funny and good on the mic.

but its funny cause i have followed wrestling my whole life and always have always lived with people that didnt like it or thought it was stupid. but after a while its not long after that they are watching it with me. case in point, this past monday i am at my future roommates place and i turn it on, and sure enough they start cracking jokes, yet 5 minutes later they are like "damn, ohhhhh, ouch" and "oh damn, i wanna bang her"

tbach24
06-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Rashiki, The Rock, and Kurt Angle were the only wrestlers I ever liked. Who were the tag team guys that Rashiki hung out with? I seem to remember liking them too.

___SK___
06-08-2005, 06:47 PM
too cool and before that i believe the samoan swat team.

tbach24
06-08-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah too cool were the [censored].

[censored]
06-08-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah too cool were the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

No Too Cool sucked more than I thought humanely possible. It really baffles me to think that anyone could be entertained by their boy band antics and MTV rip off personality. [censored] I hate too cool, I wish too cool was dead.

tbach24
06-08-2005, 06:51 PM
I was 11 at the time they were big.

Also, they joined the good guys side when the co-allition broke off. All the other tag teams were tools and went off with the co-allition, IIRC. This was like 5-6 years ago.

[censored]
06-08-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was 11 at the time they were big.

Also, they joined the good guys side when the co-allition broke off. All the other tag teams were tools and went off with the co-allition, IIRC. This was like 5-6 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having day dreams right now of too cool being decapitated by getting their stupid "too cool" heads stuck up that somoans big fat stupid ass. that is how much I hate too cool. they are a big reason why I stopped watching wrestling once WCW went under.

[censored] You Vince McMahon

Russ McGinley
06-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Any WWF/E'er over 6'10" and/or over 300 pounds instantly makes this list, minus Taker. Mabel, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna, etc. Also add Ahmed "UR GOIN DOWN!" Johnson who injured just about everybody in the fed at one point.

Also Buff Bagwell deserves mention.

Russ McGinley
06-08-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Road Dogg
2. Gangrel
3. Konan
4. Buff Bagwell
6. Big Show
7. Dean Malenko <----- WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
8. Billy Gunn
9. Arn Anderson <----- WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
10. Goldberg

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CLOTHESLINE ALMOST DECAPITATED HIM!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE MATCH, STOP THE MATCH!!!!!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Arn Anderson nearly made my top 5 WCW list. Dean Malenko just has no charisma at all but he can grapple.

Also the worst announcer is Tony Schiavone and its not close. I won't include nobodies like whoever does WWE Sunday Morning Jamboree or whatever they show on the weekends.

[censored]
06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Road Dogg
2. Gangrel
3. Konan
4. Buff Bagwell
6. Big Show
7. Dean Malenko <----- WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
8. Billy Gunn
9. Arn Anderson <----- WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
10. Goldberg

[/ QUOTE ]

Arn Anderson nearly made my top 5 WCW list. Dean Malenko just has no charisma at all but he can grapple.

Also the worst announcer is Tony Schiavone and its not close. I won't include nobodies like whoever does WWE Sunday Morning Jamboree or whatever they show on the weekends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Russ you and I would get along famously. I agree with everything. Arn Anderson was awesome because he didn't need to dance around the ring or wear some silly get up to get over. He would cut a mean promo then come out and work some jobbers arm until you actually believed it was going to fall off.

God yes Tony Schiavone could be a whole thread on his own. What a complete jack ass. Bretween every week's Nitro being the "Biggest Ever" and his complete inability to actually call a match. I hate Tony Schiavone.

offTopic
06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any WWF/E'er over 6'10" and/or over 300 pounds instantly makes this list, minus Taker. Mabel, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna, etc. Also add Ahmed "UR GOIN DOWN!" Johnson who injured just about everybody in the fed at one point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know all the lingo, but I remember watching Nitro a long time ago and Alex Wright totally messed up two or three moves in a row. You could very clearly hear someone in the croud yelling, "You suck!" after each botched move.

[censored]
06-08-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I basically agree although I always like King Kong Bundy for some reason. Most likely because of his desire to squash Hulk Hogan into nothing. I think Vader was another exception to that rule.

Buff Bagwell always struck me as the type who would be an even bigger tool in real life than he was on screen.

-Skeme-
06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Hogan has the worst finisher ever. He'll hit a guy in the face with the bell, but opponent is fine. He lightly drops the back of his leg on your neck and it's lights out.

Lex Luger was funny.

Russ McGinley
06-08-2005, 08:18 PM
One of the only memories I have of WCW was the 4 Horsemen interview the week following the Wolfpac's "Not my liver spot" interview. I would not have wanted to ask for Arn Anderson's autograph on that night.

One Star
06-08-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of the only memories I have of WCW was the 4 Horsemen interview the week following the Wolfpac's "Not my liver spot" interview. I would not have wanted to ask for Arn Anderson's autograph on that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Horsemen were the [censored] best part of wrestling ever. Man I wish it currently was that kick ass. WCW and WWF both being on TV a lot really pushed each other to get better.

Soul Daddy
06-08-2005, 09:32 PM
In no particular order,

Xpac
Undertaker
Duggan
Luger
Road Dogg
Mongo McMichael
Big Bossman
Konnan
Hillbilly Jim
DDP

masse75
06-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Come on...where's Jimmy "Boogie Woogie Man" Valiant?

tbach24
06-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Who was the guy who was the undertaker's stepbrother or something like that

[censored]
06-08-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who was the guy who was the undertaker's stepbrother or something like that

[/ QUOTE ]

Kane

Russ McGinley
06-08-2005, 10:57 PM
http://ashranch.com/bio/images/yankem6.jpg

Rob Blackburn
06-09-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Buff Bagwell always struck me as the type who would be an even bigger tool in real life than he was on screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct in your assumption sir, I worked for a chiropractor in Atlanta that treated alot of WCW guys since his office was near the WCW Power Plant training facility.

He wasn't the biggest tool though, that went ot either Disco Inferno or Ernest Miller.

-Skeme-
06-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Isaac Yankem DDS.

utmt40
06-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Edge should be there too!

utmt40
06-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Oh and lets not forget Steven Richards

DukeTheDumpster
06-09-2005, 02:02 AM
hello.

The Stranger
06-09-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hello.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir

siccjay
06-09-2005, 02:07 AM
I liked Gangrel, sure his gimmick sucked but he worked well.

Buff Bagwell was awesome too.

-Skeme-
06-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Gangrel had a great entrance theme.

cold_cash
06-09-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Horsemen were the [censored] best part of wrestling ever. Man I wish it currently was that kick ass. WCW and WWF both being on TV a lot really pushed each other to get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly this is true.

P.S. 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair is/was the best wrestler and showman the "sport" has ever seen, and it's really not even close.