PDA

View Full Version : sng spreadsheet:: trying to get going

bearly
06-08-2005, 04:02 PM
hi, i just made a clean installation of the sup sng w/ ui pt v 2.3h. everything looked great. entered some tourn. data. moved over to sng stats and the whole page was filled w/ 'refs'. except the graph and pie chart. went back to entry page and several of the entries were now in a diff. font (my keyboard) instead of the prgram's. is there an earlier version that is simpler and more stable. i don't use poker tracker, i just want the bare bones basics. due to a med. condition i am unable to just set up a simple spread sheet of my own on excel (following the manual). any help or info would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.......h

Slim Pickens
06-08-2005, 04:17 PM
It would be much easier to help you if you just zipped up your spreadsheet and mailed it to me at <blinky238@yahoo.com>. Version 2.3h should be stable with respect to manual entry.

Slim

bearly
06-08-2005, 07:40 PM
sent to <blinky...............> hope it arrives. tia.....h

Slim Pickens
06-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Well, it didn't arrive but I thought maybe you are still entering the times as "M,F,A,D,E,N" or whatever. If you did, just change it to a real time, like 12:30 AM. That might fix it.