PDA

View Full Version : Question for Europeans using Neteller

spydog
06-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I have been unable to make an EFT withdrawal using Neteller for the last 3 days. I called Neteller and they acknowledged having a problem. They said they upgraded their site for European logins a few days ago and are working to fix this problem. It makes me a little nervous that this problem is ongoing for 3 days. Seems like a pretty serious problem and it felt like I was the first to mentions this problem.

Have any other Europeans had problems with withdrawing in the last 3 days? Do any other Europeans use EFT? Maybe I'm the only one because, although I live in Ireland, I withdraw to a US Bank account.

HavanaBanana
06-08-2005, 04:00 PM
I was unable to deposit to UB today due to same problem.
The whole Neteller restructuring is not in my taste.

ToT

parappa
06-08-2005, 04:38 PM
I've deposited 3 times since monday, and each time I deposit I get a message telling me that the transaction was declined. However, each time the transaction has gone through fine at both the site and in my nt account.--it seems to be only the email that's in error. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

popniklas
06-08-2005, 04:57 PM
This has happened to me to.

BMan77
06-08-2005, 06:37 PM
I've not been able to make any deposits to sites since Monday. I've tried Stars and UB.

Cashouts to neteller seem to be working fine though.

MadMat
06-08-2005, 06:42 PM
That email is a bug, I asked support as I was concerned it may have been someone phishing

I've deposited to 3 sites since monday with no problems, not tried a withdrawl, but I have upgraded to premier with no problems.

Just waiting on the micro-deposit to verify my bank account and I can stop paying neteller ATM fees ;-)

Mat

parappa
06-08-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That email is a bug, I asked support as I was concerned it may have been someone phishing

I've deposited to 3 sites since monday with no problems, not tried a withdrawl, but I have upgraded to premier with no problems.

Just waiting on the micro-deposit to verify my bank account and I can stop paying neteller ATM fees ;-)

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in exactly this position as well. I was glad that it was so easy to do the first upgrade.

MadMat
06-09-2005, 04:39 AM
Saying that I now find myself waiting much longer than normal for the party cashout I requested last night! it's usually in neteller within a couple of hours ;-(

Mat

HesseJam
06-09-2005, 05:52 AM
I was probably one of the first doing the upgrades and bank verification after the site came up again on Monday. I am still waiting for the verification amount to show up.

I did not deposit so far. I take it that some of you have problems with depositing and some not?

I need to cash out from Party today. But I will stay put with my Eurobet roll so that I can continue to play there. Let's hope NETeller solves all this before the next bonii come up.

parappa
06-09-2005, 06:26 AM
I've sucessfully deposited to and withdrawn from both Pay Pro and E-Cash since Monday. The only thing out of order for me is that I get the "Transaction Failed" email in error.

Duckstabber
06-09-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've sucessfully deposited to and withdrawn from both Pay Pro and E-Cash since Monday. The only thing out of order for me is that I get the "Transaction Failed" email in error.

[/ QUOTE ]

parappa
06-09-2005, 06:42 AM
Also, the microdeposit hit my UK bank account this morning and I successfully verified.

Phlebas
06-09-2005, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Got that email as well. Just got this back from support:

"Please disregard that email! Due to our FSA upgrade to the site, we are
experiencing IT issues and that email was sent to our European clients. Our
IT department is working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. Please
disregard any emails of that nature and our apologies in advance."

Bit disappointing that they didn't test this stuff enough before making the site changes but as anyone who works in IT knows, these sort of errors do happen even with the best of intentions. I just don't like them happening when they involve my cash /images/graemlins/wink.gif (for the record the transactions I've done since Monday went through fine)

TylerD
06-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Can someone let me know what exchange rate Neteller is using before I try this out? Has anyone withdrawn from Neteller via an EFT yet?

Armand_Tamzarian
06-09-2005, 07:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone let me know what exchange rate Neteller is using before I try this out? Has anyone withdrawn from Neteller via an EFT yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this on their site:

If your withdrawal transaction involves a currency conversion, the exchange rate that NETELLER applies is an average daily inter-bank market rate published by a third party foreign currency data provider plus 1.9%. NETELLER retains this amount as a foreign exchange processing fee.

TylerD
06-09-2005, 08:26 AM
I'll keep cashing out through Party then, they offer a great exchange and no fee.

gasoltub
06-09-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This has happened to me to.

[/ QUOTE ]

me three.