PDA

View Full Version : Interesting question...

obisponator
06-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I don't claim to be anybody on this conference... I wonder though, why do some people here (cough cough the people that are the only ones that speak)feel as though only what they have to say is important?

zambonidrivr
06-08-2005, 01:27 PM
nice post dikface

CaptSensible
06-08-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't claim to be anybody on this conference... I wonder though, why do some people here (cough cough the people that are the only ones that speak)feel as though only what they have to say is important?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I even understand what that means.

why are the only ones that speak feel as though only what they have to say is important?

First off. I don't think people feel that way at all.

So should everyone not post? Should this be a blank bulliten board? I think, more than anything here, questions are being asked. I personally think message boards are one of the true indiginous functions of the internet.
I have found the things that people say here to be of great value to me and I'm sure to countless others.

I'm not sure what the poster means.

citanul
06-08-2005, 01:43 PM
huh?
are you on a conference call or something?

kyro
06-08-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right citanul, like what you had to say is more important that what i had to say.

stfu.

ewing55
06-08-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right citanul, like what you had to say is more important that what i had to say.

stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come'on Kyro, that wasn't nice. You've been around here long enough to realize citanul can be an a**hold before his coffee kicks in. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-------------Jeff

citanul
06-08-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come'on Kyro, that wasn't nice. You've been around here long enough to realize citanul can be an a**hold before his coffee kicks in. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-------------Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread confuses the hell out of me.