PDA

View Full Version : Poker Grader ??

Mig
06-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi, I'm actually in a 1 month downswing. I played before that month 50k hands of 1/2 full at 3BB/100, and I'm now giving a shot at 1/2 6 max. I have done horribly in that category so far. Yesterday I took a few 5000 hands grabbed at different times of my downswing and I think I didn't see once average luck in the luck status. Always bad luck on the flop/turn/river. Card report is rating my play between C-D. I can't figure if my play really sucks or if I'm really getting crap cards. I have a VPIP of 28%. I saw quite often that it was the standard VPIP for 6 max. For those who tried it, is it an accurate software? I'm clueless. Putting my hands into pokergrader is pissing me more... For those winnning at 1BB + , when you use poker grader, do you often see the bad luck tag ? I'm actually at -0.80 BB/100 after 35k hands... Basically could I actually be winning if I'm geting all bad luck on the flop/turn/river ? Pretty bored of poker right now...

Thanks for the feedback

Dangergirl
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
I've used poker grader before and have seen a bad luck tag often when I have losing sessions. However, I think instead of relying on this software to grade your play, you should perhaps start posting some hands in HUSH. Post hands where you think you played poorly and get the opinions of others.

Also keep in mind that based on your post, you are new to short handed play. Just because you were a decent winner at full ring, doesn't mean you will be an immediate winner at short handed play. You have to work on your game. The swings can happen much faster and they can be much greater. It's something you also have to be ready for mentally. Keep posting and ready the HUSH forums.