PDA

View Full Version : Girls in relationships

thatpfunk
06-08-2005, 04:49 AM
I seem to attract girls in relationships moreso than any other type. Of the last 4 of 5 girls I have hooked up with- relationship (of some kind).

Morally, I honestly don't care that much (yes I'm an a-hole, but I'm also young and definetly not the person ruining soulmates), but I can't figure out for the life of me why I somehow attract girls in shitty relationships.

I'm not even expecting advice, just venting.

craig r
06-08-2005, 04:51 AM
because you are that guy.

craig

thatpfunk
06-08-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

because you are that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/mad.gif I don't like it one bit and can't figure out why I present myself in that way.

deacsoft
06-08-2005, 05:16 AM
It's not your fault. However, you may want to consider staying away from whores.

thatpfunk
06-08-2005, 05:24 AM
can't argue with that.

Bluffoon
06-08-2005, 06:56 AM
Its easy to find these women if you want to.

thatpfunk
06-08-2005, 06:57 AM
I'm just wondering if you read my OP. I don't want to and am wondering why I keep doing so...

FMThe2nd
06-08-2005, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yes i'm an a-hole

[/ QUOTE ]

There's your answer. Girls that go from one crappy relationship to another are generally attracted to a-holes. And that's why they always end up in crappy relationships.

Just bang them and send them on their way to the next a-hole.

Bluffoon
06-08-2005, 07:28 AM
I did read it.

I was suggesting that maybe you had some responsibility for the fact that these are the type of women you are meeting. Maybe something you are putting out there that attracts this type of woman or maybe you are meeting a lot of women but for some reason you are choosing to pursue these particular women. Not neccesarily the case but something to consider.

Regards
Jimmy

thatpfunk
06-08-2005, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I was suggesting that maybe you had some responsibility for the fact that these are the type of women you are meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was trying to indicate. I can't figure out the how/why/what about it though.

Clarkmeister
06-08-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I was suggesting that maybe you had some responsibility for the fact that these are the type of women you are meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was trying to indicate. I can't figure out the how/why/what about it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just so hawt that they can't resist.

Bluffoon
06-08-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha Im 42 and I still cant figure out why I do what I do most of the time. Good luck! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

RicktheRuler
06-08-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's your answer. Girls that go from one crappy relationship to another are generally attracted to a-holes. And that's why they always end up in crappy relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I think he may be right. I too am an A-hole.

Asnbabe
06-08-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just wondering if you read my OP. I don't want to and am wondering why I keep doing so...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible that you might just be a comforting person to people who are in failing relationships.

~kt

Dangergirl
06-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Maybe you are too nice. Watch out because as you get older the supply of lonely women desperate for a relationship (marriage) is only going to increase. If you attract them now, damn it's going to be crazy later.

Dex
06-08-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]