PDA

View Full Version : pretty boy rick look here

Ray Zee
01-05-2003, 10:23 PM
couple of nice chairs at costco for your eternal time spent on your ask. less than 200 smackers.

and what the heck is an atomic answer bar.

Rick Nebiolo
01-06-2003, 05:03 AM
ray,

I finally tried the Herman Miller Aeron chair at a dealer and it was as great as the reviews. Meanwhile, several people have told me they are well worth the price. In your honor I will probablly go for a discounted one from eBay. Anyway, per my way of thinking, if people spend $5000 on a watch that is not noticably better than a $200 Seiko, why not spend $700 on a chair you use all the time that is in fact a lot better than a $200 chair? Especially if it saves your back.

The Atomica Answer Bar is a neat utility that you can access when in MS IE 6 by highlighting anything and right clicking and selecting or from any other application type in a word and you get an instant definition or links for the highlighted or typed in item. It takes up about as much screen space as a pea (it pops out when you click on it) and always works without problem.

I went to CNET downloads.com and notice that they just put up a more advanced version (now they call it the slingshot). The old basic version is free but this one is free to try and $35 to buy. If you want I can attach the file for the old version in an email. That way Cole will never have one leg up on you.

Regards,

Rick

Rick Nebiolo
01-06-2003, 05:10 AM
ray,

For Atomica, I should have just pasted in this link in the first place.

http://tinyurl.com/44jg