PDA

View Full Version : espn.com rant

Dubra
06-07-2005, 11:48 PM
I really really really hate the new espn.com multipage article viewing function. i know this came out a month or two ago but it has really gotten to me lately. why do they have to set it up so you have to click 'single-page view' or next page 5x to view an article. is this all scheme to increase their traffic or hits? it annoys the hell out of me.

anyway is there anyway around this? i cant figure anything out such as default settings or what not. i have noticed the sports guy has the single page link at the top of the page so you can click it right away, but i still hate having to do it.

any suggestions?

DemonDeac
06-07-2005, 11:50 PM
YEA, PISSES ME OFF TOO /images/graemlins/mad.gif

TeeJayORTj
06-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I agree...and Dubra is the worst Vodka EVER

Rob Blackburn
06-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Thats lame I agree, what I had more about ESPN.com is the fact that I have to pay for 'insider' to get any of the really intresting stuff they put up on the site.

Like I am really intrested in the NBA Draft, but if I go to the ESPN Draft page every friggin link is 'insider'.

I refuse to pay those jagoffs $7 a month for columns I shoudl be getting for free.

___SK___
06-08-2005, 12:42 AM
find a teams website and theres usually someone posting the insider articles. being a spurs fan i just read the espn insider articles there for free.

spursreport.com is the spurs fan site. sorry if i am nto allowed to post other websites.

mason55
06-08-2005, 02:12 AM
get greasemonkey then download the script to always view espn.com articles as single page.

easily solved.

Sponger15SB
06-08-2005, 02:20 AM
what the heck does rant mean?