PDA

View Full Version : Poker Discussion Group

FreakDaddy
06-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I wanted to say thanks again to all of those who've responded to the post, and answered the questions. There's an obvious desire to learn and grow as a poker player, being on 2+2 alone is a strong indication of that. I think we've all learned a lot from these forums, and I look forward to all of us to continuing to learn from each other.

I've received nearly 70 responses to the post, and I only intended on putting a group of 5-6 people together. The small size of the group is important, as it lends itself to a more fluent and manageable size. That being said, the group has been chosen for now. If you didn't receive a response, I thank you for your interest and time, and I look forward to continued discussion with you on 2+2.

Since there was such a huge response, for those of you who are interested I can put you in contact with other members of this forum who want to form a group, and perhaps you can get together and create your own poker discussion group. Either PM me, or you can even respond to this post and let others know you want to create a group.

Thanks again, and I'll post a status of how the group is progressing, and share some of the topics and ideas we've delved into.

Be well!

Respectfully,
John

dtbog
07-24-2005, 04:39 PM
How goes it?