PDA

View Full Version : Funny donk-story.

wtfsvi
06-07-2005, 09:48 PM
And who is the donkey? I am /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm playing in a home game with friends, stakes are insignificant to me and players are bad. Villain is not horrible though.

My stack is about $100, villain has me covered and all the other stacks are very short. Big blind is about $1. 5-handed.

I get Q /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gif in the CO, two limpers to me including villain. I raise it up to $6. Villain is only caller. Flop: K52 rainbow. Villain checks, I bet $12 and he folds.

Here comes the funny part: Villain asks the dealer to show what cards were to come. He does this every time he's folded a draw. Dealer shows 9 /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. This clearly bothers him, and he asks me jokingly if he can pick up his hand again. I think for three seconds, figure out that there are no possible straights on a board of 259QK and he just can't have kings, that would make no sense. So I say sure, villain pushes all in, I call, and he shows TJ for the straight.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone do at a poker table. I'll be smiling for days /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Trainwreck
06-07-2005, 09:52 PM
LOL!

Very nice indeed!

Thanks for sharing! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

>TW<

big_steve
06-07-2005, 09:59 PM
lmao thats hilarious. good to see you take it in jest, as with most situations that go badly against you in poker.

wtfsvi
06-08-2005, 09:08 AM
I want to show everyone. Any takers for my party screen name? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jkkkk
06-08-2005, 09:13 AM
lol nice, i always crack up when i do stupid stupid things /images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtbog
06-08-2005, 09:50 AM
hahaha -- nh. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-dB

kongo_totte
06-08-2005, 10:29 AM
And you wonder why we swedes joke about "stupid norwegians" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wtfsvi
06-08-2005, 10:32 AM
You do? I'm shocked! I thought you were joking about stupid swedes as well /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blackwolf
06-08-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And you wonder why we swedes joke about "stupid norwegians" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughing and crying* "It's so funny cause it's true!" /images/graemlins/smirk.gif