PDA

View Full Version : International Poker Network (IPN) question

muzungu
06-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Can anyone recommend me a skin for these guys? And are they generally on the up and up? A friend of mine is recommending the games there, thought I'd check here first.

-muz

OrangeBaller
06-07-2005, 11:36 PM
I cleared promotional offers through affiliates on Players Only and Aces Poker, then deposited in SportingBet and cleared the deposit bonus, and now am getting rakeback on Celeb Poker. They've all been about the same but got the fastest cashouts on Aces & Players Only.

naschburger2
06-08-2005, 02:40 AM
I am on the maximum sites (3) on the international poker network and the bonus qualifications varies significantly on each site. I found the easiest was totalpoker by far. It is a $100 bonus and any contributed raked hand counts.
So you can play 10c 20c stud and get the bonus easily. They pay $30 after 100 raked hands and another 70 after 500 raked hands. It seems each site has there own special tournaments. I was in a great world series freeroll on imperialpoker and bowmanspoker. I made $550 at imperial poker without a deposit and just missed the world series seat. But for bonus I say totalpoker

OrangeBaller
06-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Besides Total Poker, do you know which other IPN sites don't require you to contribute to the pot for their raked hands requirement?

naschburger2
06-08-2005, 04:10 PM
you misunderstood totalpoker does require contributed raked hands thay is why I mentioned the stud games which all have a small ante so are therefore all counted if they are raked.
All the sites I have downloaded are contributed raked hands but totalpoker has the easiest requirements.