PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker and Player view.

dbecham
06-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I assume that 75-90 percent of people in these limits are using poker tracker and player view out there. Is this a correct assumption? What do you feel are the most important stats to have displayed with PV? I decide to post this here cause i think players at lower limits might have different opinion which i care not about.

teddyFBI
06-07-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume that 75-90 percent of people in these limits are using poker tracker and player view out there. Is this a correct assumption? What do you feel are the most important stats to have displayed with PV? I decide to post this here cause i think players at lower limits might have different opinion which i care not about.

[/ QUOTE ]

not a chance -- half the people i know who own PT don't even know how to use it and think it's too complicated...i'd estimate that at any given 15/30 table, 2 of my opponents own PT, max 3, and only 1 actually makes any good use of it, maybe 2.

As for PV or GT+, i'm doubting I ever sit at a table where more than 1 person is using it.

Sometimes I'll open up tables and see 10 TAGs sitting with each other...if ANY of them had PV, they'd be out of there in a half second. I'm not worried my competition is using these.

tl65\
06-07-2005, 06:45 PM
You must be picking a lot better tables than me.

evain
06-08-2005, 03:37 AM
I use gametime+ and keep open player stats on

-VP$IP
-PFR%
-fold BB to steal%
-fold SB to steal%
-post flop aggression
-W$WSF%
-Went to SD%
-W$ at SD%
-BB/100 hands
-number of hands played

I play at 6 max 5/10 and I think there is generally one player at the table using pokertracker along with me.

If there are more players with good stats, I am out.