PDA

View Full Version : Thank you twoplustwo!

Sabrazack
06-07-2005, 02:21 PM
This is my first post here on 2+2, i have been lurking these forums since i bought "Theory of Poker" and saw the link on the back of the book. I started playing poker in late march this year, and i of course thought i was a pretty good player right from the start since i had bought and read Phils Hellmuths book. I pretty soon found limit holdem boring and tedious so i started playing the PokerRoom STT:s and ran pretty well for 70 or so tournaments, then i lost my entire bankroll. If it was through bad play or bad luck o dont know. I did however redeposit after i found this forum and started reading up the theory of STT:s. And since everyone seemed to think PartyPoker was the place to play i decided to try it out. I started out by playing the 10+1$ tournaments and found the play absolutely horrible. I have now played 350 SNG:s 4-tabling the 10+1$ STT:s on PartyPoker so far and have a pretty decent ROI of 31% thanks to you guys. Well, now im looking forward to actually being part of the hand debates instead of just reading them.

And i also have a question for you people using more than two screens, what do i need to do this? Do i need a new graphics card or is there any other way to do it? Also do i need any special kind of software to run 2+ screens at once?

rock on!

Phil Van Sexton
06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Go to the Internet forum. They have a sticky post at the top all about video cards and stuff.

schwza
06-07-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
since i had bought and read Phils Hellmuths book

[/ QUOTE ]

this was your problem.

welcome /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sabrazack
06-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah, now that i know how to play poker (atleast better than before) i have realized that this book is pretty much crap. Lucky i didn't see it as a bible or something /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And thank you PVS, i should find answers to all my questions there. /images/graemlins/smile.gif