PDA

View Full Version : SNG Tracker

Zelcious
06-07-2005, 11:47 AM
I've been using SNG Tracker for a week or two now and it's really a beautiful program. I especially like the filter part. I just thought I should point in the right direction in case someones missed it.

http://sng.pokercomment.com/

pergesu
06-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I would use it if it told me my hourly rate. I definitely like the filters, and I like the fact that I'm not limited to a max number of tourneys. But it gives me my hourly rate in table time, which is worthless - I want to know my true hourly rate.

WarDekar
06-07-2005, 12:11 PM
I don't know if this happens to you guys, but it started missing a good third of my tourneys, sometimes more, so I stopped using it. Same thing happened to a friend of mine.

sng-sam
06-07-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm getting all my tounies in and it does show hourly rate on the main page

SAM

Voltron87
06-07-2005, 03:04 PM
I might start using this as well as pt. So all I do is have the hhs saved to my hd like I always do and it will get the summary automatically? Can it import emails?

Newt_Buggs
06-07-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would use it if it told me my hourly rate. I definitely like the filters, and I like the fact that I'm not limited to a max number of tourneys. But it gives me my hourly rate in table time, which is worthless - I want to know my true hourly rate.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, this would be a really good feature. I still like it though just because its convenient

schwza
06-07-2005, 03:32 PM
that looks sweet. thanks for the link.

Zelcious
06-07-2005, 03:52 PM
If I keep the program running I never loose any tournies.
However the force watches seems to have a bug in it. Feels like it only checks the first watch or something. Usually a import folder will work. Or sometimes you have to clear the database first. But right now I just keep it running in the background, works like a dream then.

Blarg
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I used to be very sold on this program, but the import features are very buggy. You can't import your pokertracker databases without renaming them to ptrack.mdb, and when you do so, it's still very, very buggy. It's also buggy on importing files and folders. And it stays in your machine's memory even after it is closed.

I would like it a lot more if it weren't so hellaciously buggy. As it is, I like it a lot, but only for manual entry, which is how I keep my records anyway. But this is very slow going, and seems silly when you have both this program and pokertracker to automate things.