PDA

View Full Version : ohio st/canes??

scalf
01-03-2003, 04:09 PM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif hard to figger this game..line droppin to 11...maybe lower...claret at full speed (miami to knock him out?); miami has mcgahee...and experience, and bettter balanced offense...can ohio st def hold up against quality opponent...still fla st and boston college certainly beat an 11 pt spread???

i am betting canes -11..-105 medium bet...gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Big Al
01-03-2003, 06:06 PM
I dont know, it just hard for me to not take an undefeated team and plus 12 points. I think Ohio State has a chance to keep it close if they can run the ball effectivly. Miami did give up an average of 171 yeards per game rushing. Ohio State can run the ball and I think they have a chance to keep Miami off the field offensively for a fair amount of time by rushing. You do have to be watchful of Miami, they are much quicker and we saw what a quick team like USC did to a slower team last night. I am going to take Ohio State and the opoints but not for anything heavy-more just for fun and to make the game a little more interesting. Best of luck--Big Al--

Wildbill
01-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Buckeyes will benefit from the 6 weeks off, they were banged up and tired late in the season. I think this is the X factor that hasn't really been thought about. Not a huge play, but I think the Bucks get the edge with a bit of an inflated line. I like the ML better, might be a blowout if things get out of hand earlier on, but if they avoid turnovers they will have a good shot at an upset.

scalf
01-04-2003, 08:33 AM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif gr8 game to watch...oddly enough, i lost obviously, on my game bet on canes, but bet first half under 24 and game over 47.5...lol...and just about even....hey how about a few leans for today/tomorrow...i have loaded up on under on jets/colts..weather play...but may try for middle depending on how totals move...

for what it's worth, my computer and expert opinion research indicate a doggie day, both colts and pack, but i can't bet against pack at home in winter/playoffs, and jets seem hot, with dome team playing outside in inclement weather????any input big al....pleeeeeeeeze...lol..gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif