PDA

View Full Version : playing on more than one table

lowell
06-06-2005, 11:32 PM
can anyone tell me, how you get mutilple tables up on monitor, i have to go back and forth, some help please..

Dangergirl
06-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Do you mean that you have tables overlapping?

If so you have to make sure your monitor and video card are capable of handling higher resolutions. In order to have 4 tables on your screen with no overlap you have to have at least 1600x1200 resolution. To check if you do right click on your desktop and select properties. Once there go to settings tab and check to see what your screen resolution is set at. If you can move it to a higher resolution then it will allow you to move the pointer across the line. If not then, you probably need a better monitor.

wdbaker
06-07-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can anyone tell me, how you get mutilple tables up on monitor, i have to go back and forth, some help please..

[/ QUOTE ]

If you search on this subject there is a lot of info, might even be in a sticky on the "internet" forum.

If you have at least 1024X768 you can do at least 4 and more with overlap and some help from programs like "MTH" and "AutoHotKey" etc

I can run between 6 and 8 with overlap and have see where others have done more.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

ICantRaed
06-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Note that if you are on a laptop, then you can't really change the resolution (and certainly not higher).

Also, if you can't do a higher resolution, it tends to be an issue with the video card and not the monitor - unless the monitor is cheap or small (15").

In the Windows video options, there is a way to "See all modes for this adapter" which will show you all of the resolutions you can run at - you will want to do it as high as possible with a refresh rate that is over 60MHz (60 will flicker around fluorescent lights and likely give you a headache).