PDA

View Full Version : WARM UP

treeofwisdom7
06-06-2005, 10:08 PM
sup,

does anyone have any methods of warming up b4 you play poker. ive started to have a hard time focusing on the game, maybe because im tierd, havent ate, on tilt.. ect..

anyone do certain things b4 you play that helps you to focus better when you play??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

miajag81
06-06-2005, 10:10 PM
I recommend pounding 6 shots of bourbon.

Pocket Trips
06-06-2005, 10:11 PM
I play a few games of backgammon.. gets my mind thinking of probabilities but it is not as taxing as poker

Phoenix1010
06-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Before a big game of anything, it's very important to get a good blowjob. Dead serious. I suppose you could beat off, but I don't know if that will be as effective.

Skipbidder
06-06-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm surprised that you don't find backgammon as taxing as poker. Do you play the games at quite different skill levels? Perhaps you are not playing backgammon at stakes that matter to you--and thus you don't care about finding the best move. I'm a lot better at poker than backgammon, but backgammon is tougher on me. (I'm better at bridge than I am at either poker or backgammon...and it's the game that takes the most out of me to play well.) I could see that backgammon might be easier than poker if you weren't very good at it (so that you didn't know enough to know that you were supposed to be working)--but that doesn't sound like it is true in your case. I suppose if you were very good at backgammon, then the calculations that tax me would be easy for you.

treeofwisdom7
06-07-2005, 12:57 AM
i think i just need some rest because i work full time.

JihadOnTheRiver
06-07-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I play a few games of backgammon.. gets my mind thinking of probabilities but it is not as taxing as poker

[/ QUOTE ]
wow...

asb165
06-07-2005, 09:16 AM
I play a few games of rock, paper, scissors. I hear that if I beat Dutch Boyd in a best of seven match, I get an invite to the crew. I think I can drop him with a toolbox, followed by a bureaucrat.

masse75
06-07-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Before a big game of anything, it's very important to get a good blowjob, from Dead, seriously. I suppose you could beat off, but I don't know if that will be as effective.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

DemonDeac
06-08-2005, 12:05 AM
schwackin

Equal
06-08-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sup,

does anyone have any methods of warming up b4 you play poker. ive started to have a hard time focusing on the game, maybe because im tierd, havent ate, on tilt.. ect..

anyone do certain things b4 you play that helps you to focus better when you play??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Work out. Exercise. Very simple actually.

ZenMusician
06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I have these cute little pink leg-warmers and a tan jogging suit
for this purpose.

I start with a few sets of Jumping Jacks, (because this pleases the
God of Pocket Jacks), and then I do these power squats which usually
make me have to go to the bathroom, then I start to cool off. Now it's
time for a shower to revive...sorry I can't continue this

-ZEN