PDA

View Full Version : Ace High and riteaid please

Ray Zee
01-02-2003, 10:43 PM
tell about riteaid. you see my way i pick stocks is to find ones that are going through a change that will affect its price. then go long or short depending on the news. when you are in such a great position to see a trend you can do no wrong if you can interpet it correctly.
what are they doing that makes you think they will soon be profitable. tell us more as you are really an insider.

AceHigh
01-05-2003, 08:30 PM
Well, I work with computers not financials. So I don't really have any insider information. And I am more of a value, buy and hold stock investor.

But my friends at the company, who know more than I do, really like it. Sales and revenues have been trending up, consistently. They should post there second consecutive good quarter, whenever they post their next quarter. None of there loans payments are due until 2004, so it shouldn't impact them too much this year. Recently we posted a very good month, sales were very good in December, driving the price up %25 and most of the major firms have upgraded their rating on RiteAid stock.

hillbilly
01-06-2003, 09:45 PM
how many shares did you buy?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=rad&d=v1

how about letting your ol' buddy go along for the ride next time...heh

Ray Zee
01-08-2003, 01:37 AM
right now i am concentrating on dividend stocks. with bush's new tax plan thats the place to look. might be the biggest overlay in years that isnt being addressed yet.