PDA

View Full Version : Taking songs off my ipod and cleaning my computer

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm not good with computers (despite the magnitudes of time I spend at them) or anything technological. So how do I take off songs from my ipod and check for spyware and viruses and stuff.

jason_t
06-06-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not good with computers (despite the magnitudes of time I spend at them) or anything technological. So how do I take off songs from my ipod and check for spyware and viruses and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

google for:

ephpod.
virus scan.
adaware.

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Broodle.

I am not good at google searches either. I'm not good at lots of things. Just give me names.

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:37 PM
iPod FAQs...so difficult to follow (http://www.ipodlounge.com/index.php/faqs/)

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:43 PM
I couldn't find anything about deleting songs. Damnit, one of you guys must know how to do it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Is it really this difficult? How can this be?

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have no clue what I'm supposed to do. I'm not smart.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-06-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have no clue what I'm supposed to do. I'm not smart.

[/ QUOTE ]
That shouldn't matter. What a piece of crap this thing is if it's so difficult to do something as simple as delete a song.

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
virus scan.
adaware.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I know which ones to trust?

tbach24
06-06-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That shouldn't matter. What a piece of crap this thing is if it's so difficult to do something as simple as delete a song.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's as simple as deleting it. I need to remove it from my ipod without deleting it because my brother and I share our itunes and he is obsessed with it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-06-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's as simple as deleting it. I need to remove it from my ipod without deleting it because my brother and I share our itunes and he is obsessed with it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This iTunes crap is a large part of why iPods... are not the best.

DemonDeac
06-06-2005, 06:52 PM
just take the song of ur itunes then update ur ipod

stabn
06-06-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This iTunes crap is a large part of why iPods... are not the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

tbach being a dipshit doesn't help matters...

Jakesta
06-06-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

gvibes
06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
I would go AVG free edition, Spybot Search and Destroy/Lavasoft Ad-Aware free edition (both do the same thing, basically, but it can't hurt), and itunes sucks.

I personally turn off the automatic updating (probably because I have 40 GB of mp3's, and a 4 GB ipod), and just move songs over that I want on there.

tbach24
06-06-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would go AVG free edition, Spybot Search and Destroy/Lavasoft Ad-Aware free edition (both do the same thing, basically, but it can't hurt), and itunes sucks.

I personally turn off the automatic updating (probably because I have 40 GB of mp3's, and a 4 GB ipod), and just move songs over that I want on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

TYVM

The Stranger
06-06-2005, 08:36 PM
[quote check for spyware and viruses and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

get a better operating system

tbach24
06-06-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I say something untrue, Dead Jr.?