PDA

View Full Version : Party's not giving me the bonus...wtf!?

CostaRicaBill
06-06-2005, 04:20 PM
I was not aware of the new rule and cashed out then redeposited. They informed me that this was the reason that I didn't receive the bonus and I wrote them a nice letter saying explaining that I don't just play there to abuse bonuses had contributed a great deal in rake and would be happy to follow the terms in conditions more closely in the future. Then they sent me this:

[ QUOTE ]
We understand and appreciate that you have been a great player with us. Please understand that this is a primary condition that a player will not be eligible to receive this bonus BONUSJUN if he makes a cashout in the bonus period. Even, if we consider this as an exception we would not be able to issue this bonus as this is totally set by the system.

If the system had to issue the bonus then it would have done it very before when you made the deposit. We are sorry to inform you that we do not have the access of facility to issue this or any bonus now as you have received all the bonuses for which you are eligible.

However, as you know our marketing team comes up with various bonus/promotions from time to time. If you are eligible, then they would inform you via e-mail or pop-ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anybody else got the bonus by calling? I've just been sending emails because it's a bitch to call from where I am right now. Should I try to call anyway? Damn you Party, Damn you!

Grinder
06-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Call Dikshit at 1 800 OICU812 and complain there in for more that he $$$ and will be willing to bend the rules. NO I think party smells a little of their owner

krimson
06-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Keep emailing them until you get a bonus. Apparently it has worked for others.

webgator
06-06-2005, 04:35 PM
That's why it's a good thing to check out things here first. If so you would've seen this thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2554834&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1 and this thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2547963&page=4&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=9#Post2566902 .

Plus it is clearly stated in their terms here http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_25_150-bonusjun.htm

Who knows, maybe giving them a call will help.

Synergistic Explosions
06-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Write them an email demanding your bonus.

If they refuse, tell them you will post negative things about them on every poker message board on the internet!

Tell them you will lie and exaggerate the circumstances and they will lose many many players who will fear for their safety.

If this doesn't work, open your own poker site and steal away all their customers!

Be sure to forward them all the threads at all the poker message boards you post bad things about them.

If this doesn't work, start going to all the financial forum message boards that are discussing their upcoming IPO. State totally untrue facts about them in order to scare the investors to not invest in the IPO.

Send Party the threads of these posts also. If this doesn't work to get them to grant you the bonus, open up a gay website and transpose Mr. Dikshits face on the bodies of the gay sex dudes. Send Party a link to the website.

If this doesn't work, then you will be happy knowing you tried your best. Sometimes things don't work out.

CostaRicaBill
06-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks, I'll keep emailing and if that doesn't work, I'll try Dikshit at home.

cold_cash
06-06-2005, 04:52 PM
I emailed them repeatedly and also called customer support, and still ended up with a big goose egg.

CostaRicaBill
06-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I just got this, Dikshit knows how to play ball...

[ QUOTE ]
However, we see that you have been a good player with us and hence we would make a consideration for this time.

A bonus amount of $100.00 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 500 raked hands before 06-JUL-2005, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played, just by clicking on the "Cashier" option on our Lobby, and then clicking on "Bonus Account".

[/ QUOTE ]

Synergistic Explosions
06-06-2005, 06:30 PM
I'd rather have that bonus than the one they wouldn't give you!

bkholdem
06-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Go see if you can buy this site:

http://partypokersucks.com/

and use it as a platform to make your complaints. I think this would be a good site to post the transposed head of the owner on the gay sex dudes...

grjr
06-06-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got this, Dikshit knows how to play ball...

[ QUOTE ]
However, we see that you have been a good player with us and hence we would make a consideration for this time.

A bonus amount of $100.00 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 500 raked hands before 06-JUL-2005, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played, just by clicking on the "Cashier" option on our Lobby, and then clicking on "Bonus Account".

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds a lot like COMPBONUS doesn't it? Did you ever use COMPBONUS before?

Leavenfish
06-06-2005, 06:48 PM
I just returned from vacation, took $400 out to pay off a credit card...and then saw this bonus. I am not sure if I am in the same boat. My question:

If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

IF you left out the "but prior to making a qualifying deposit"...it would read one way. But with that statement, it seems like they are saying 'except'...when they say 'but'...which would seem to say that if you pulled some $$ out before you deposited, it would be okay. It seems to me they just want you to keep the money in while playing. Anyone else see it this way upon reading the T&C again?

---Leavenfish

CostaRicaBill
06-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I got the compbonus as well, but I'd rather have the $150 bonus becuase I will be playing there anyway.

PITTM
06-06-2005, 07:14 PM
i wouldnt say "what the [censored]?" in response to you breaking the conditions of their bonus and then not recieving said bonus...

rj

CostaRicaBill
06-06-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i wouldnt say "what the [censored]?" in response to you breaking the conditions of their bonus and then not recieving said bonus...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, good for you. Anyways, I wasn't a dick in the email I wrote them, I was just suprised that they really weren't going to give me the bonus after hearing that other people got it after calling.

krimson
06-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Have you ever done the comp bonus? It is $100 5x, I bet they just gave you that.

naschburger2
06-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I was on the phone with customer service on an unrelated issue and asked the specific question can I withdraw money during the bonus period and still qualify for the bonus and was told yes. I then withdrew money and was going to deposit for the bonus the next day. I then read the terms and conditions and realized I had a big problem and called party and got the withdrawal reversed. I then deposited for the bonus but used non caps for the bonus code and then found out the code is now case sensitive. I then called and begged and was given the bonus. I know I used to not capitalize the bonus and still got it. Am I crazy or is this another change in party's policies. I think the customer service people ought to be aware of the terms and coditions of bonuses and if they were just being nice as they told me when they let me have the bonus in the past without capitalizing the code they should have notified me. By the way, I know I was double stupid this time.

theghost
06-07-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was not aware of the new rule and cashed out then redeposited.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this too, and am bummed. POKERACENOW here I come.

Rockfish
06-07-2005, 05:25 PM
NH

I figured I could just cash out and re-load since I didn't have $600 in my Neteller account and I didn't want to use IGMPay and tie up $600 for a week.

I didn't get the bonus either. I called Party and they were both very polite and very apologetic but stated that I did not qualify for the bonus because of my recent cash-outs.

My reply?

Oops. I screwed up.

Bottom line?

Take responsibility for your own actions and don't bitch just because you screwed up and didn't get your FREE MONEY this time.

Synergistic Explosions
06-07-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NH

I figured I could just cash out and re-load since I didn't have $600 in my Neteller account and I didn't want to use IGMPay and tie up $600 for a week.

I didn't get the bonus either. I called Party and they were both very polite and very apologetic but stated that I did not qualify for the bonus because of my recent cash-outs.

My reply?

Oops. I screwed up.

Bottom line?

Take responsibility for your own actions and don't bitch just because you screwed up and didn't get your FREE MONEY this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Party won't give them an advertised bonus because he screwed up and didn't read the changed terms to qualify, thats their right.

His right now is to not play there without a bonus and to play one of the other major sites that offer bonuses everyday of the week.

There's no reason to be upset. Anyone can play with a bonus all the time these days. The games are similar everywhere I go. I see no difference in the low limits from one sight to the other. Actually, I'm clearing the Party bonus right now and find the games there horrible these days. I can't wait to get it over with and cash out. Although on occassion, I find a good table to play at, but I can't seem to get any cards when I do. Oh well, thats the life of a cheap azz hoe.

bigredlemon
06-07-2005, 05:34 PM
I phoned them and they won't give me the bonus. They said if I wanted the $150, I have to refer 3 friends and they'll give me $150. They kept repeating that over and over and over again for 30 minutes.

Sponger15SB
06-07-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I phoned them and they won't give me the bonus. They said if I wanted the $150, I have to refer 3 friends and they'll give me $150. They kept repeating that over and over and over again for 30 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I once had a conversation with PokerNow over a deposit bonus. I deposited like 10 minutes early the night the bonus went live becuase I was drunk/high and they were extremely adament on not issuing me the bonus because they were powerless under "the system".

ricochet420
06-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Do you know if a transfer to someone counts as a cashout therefore rendering me unable to take advantage of the bonus?

naschburger2
06-08-2005, 02:00 AM
I am almost certain that a transfer is treated as a withdrawal and would negate the bonus.

naschburger2
06-08-2005, 02:01 AM
it seem to me sponger that if you would have made another deposit during the correct time period using the bonus code pokernow would have had to honor it.

wdbaker
06-08-2005, 02:48 AM
I don't get it, one minute party and skins is mad because we don't show them enough love and only play when they have a bonus so they freeze our accts and kick us to the curb.

Now a guy who plays there alot and was playing at the time of the bonus being rolled out, is told that because he was giving party the love but doesn't have the extra cash to toss into his acct without making a withdrawl is SOL.

They would absolutely not lose any money by giving this guy the bonus and keep a happy playing customer unlike the damn bonuse whores like myself that get kicked off other nameless sites for not showing enough love.

They should just automatically give up the bonus if the dude has enough cash in his acct to cover it.

Why am I trying to make sense out of this /images/graemlins/confused.gif

It's a good thing they don't have an office in the states, I can just imagine what some dude 3 sheets to the wind might due if it was only a couple hours away /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Might even rehabilitate an accent or two while visiting JK /images/graemlins/smile.gif

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

GrandmaStabone
06-08-2005, 02:49 AM
I am actually finishing the bonus now. Can I cash out after I have completed it and it is released?

wdbaker
06-08-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am actually finishing the bonus now. Can I cash out after I have completed it and it is released?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely, they probably want enough time to rake your bank for a few penny's /images/graemlins/grin.gif

JK, if there aren't any new clauses in the TOC's then hurry up and get it out of there so as you qualify for the next big bonus /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

J_B
06-08-2005, 06:18 AM
It'd a good thing he doesn't play empire. He would have only got the square root of the amount cashed out.

TomBrooks
06-14-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn you Party, Damn you!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed that any poker site ever allowed the practice of withdrawing and redepositing during a bonus period. It was nice while it lasted, eh? If people would have taken advantage of this leniency only as a last resort when for some reason they failed to plan ahead and they were completely stuck for the extra cash, perhaps the practice would still be allowable.

Party's new regulation is better than the alternative recently taken by Empire, who simply closed the accounts of many who were exessively blatent in taking advantage of their bonuses.