PDA

View Full Version : zee...500pm(est..thurs...20 min)...

scalf
01-02-2003, 05:53 PM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif zee...

a real eductional opportunity...

cnbc..5pm...thurs..1-2-03

arch crawford...astrologist to investors...why not listen in??

gl.... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

scalf
01-02-2003, 07:04 PM
/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif market may have small pop up in early 2003, for several weeks, but then down..to go below oct 2002 lows....feb 16th a key date for bears...gonna crash feb 16,2003....lol....but by nov 2003..bull reappears....we'll see...why not just see...no need to take seriously....although the guy was the number 2 market timer last year...also beat s+p 500 for 5 plus years running , according to hulbert digest...jmho..happy new year all /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/spade.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Ray Zee
01-02-2003, 09:51 PM
oh so sorry i missed it scalf. i was busy with my palm reader, and she said dont watch the tube today as my veins are out of alignment with the flow of the stars.
but you could be right on feb.16 as thats about when we have to attack iraq if we are going to do it this year as the summer heat comes after that. and troops dont do well fighting there then. and planes have trouble zeroing in on targets with the high heat waves.
a war that doesnt end in two days will drive the market down so says my tarot cards.