PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Commerce 4-8

tessarji
06-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Short and sweet:

Lady limps up front with two cards, I raise from UTG+1 with AJo. BB comes along. Flop is J 6 5, lady bets out, I raise. Just us to the turn, 2h for the rainbow. I bet, call. River is an A. Bet, call.

Lady tables J7o, and when i pull in the pot I hear her mutter in disgust under her breath, "River!".

private joker
06-06-2005, 03:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
Short and sweet:

Lady limps up front with two cards, I raise from UTG+1 with AJo. BB comes along. Flop is J 6 5, lady bets out, I raise. Just us to the turn, 2h for the rainbow. I bet, call. River is an A. Bet, call.

Lady tables J7o, and when i pull in the pot I hear her mutter in disgust under her breath, "River!".

[/ QUOTE ]

This behavior is not specific to Commerce, let alone the 4/8 limit. It's everywhere, every session. It's poker with fish. Buy yourself something nice with her ignorance.

capone0
06-06-2005, 03:55 PM
I've seen it in the 2/5 NL game at the Grand in Tunica. Guy has KQ vs K9. Kxx flop, Q on turn. 1 guy pushes, K9 calls. And goes, I GOT TURNED HUH. No you didn't get turned you idiot, you had the loser from the beginning and you still have the loser. How can you afford to lose 1500 bucks, if you don't know you were behind on the flop and the turn? God I wish I had money to burn or had the money to play in that game.