PDA

View Full Version : I am a Neteller Donk...

madscout
06-06-2005, 02:40 PM
How do I view my balance? I can't seem to find that button on their website.

Thanks,
madscout

ddollevoet
06-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Right side of the main page.

Smallish text.

madscout
06-06-2005, 02:48 PM
When I sign in, I am automatically directed to the "../members/deposit/first_deposit.cfm" page. I have just used the account to transfer funds between sites, but have not used it to cash into our out of my bank account. I can't seem to link to the main neteller page. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

~madscout

Monty
06-06-2005, 02:49 PM
I had to call them to verify a few things before I was able to see my balance when I first opened an account.

Bodhi
06-06-2005, 02:51 PM
You need to confirm your account over the phone.

madscout
06-06-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had to call them to verify a few things before I was able to see my balance when I first opened an account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I just emailed support.

madscout
06-06-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to confirm your account over the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh ok. Thanks!

~mad

madscout
06-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Ok it is initiated now. It seems weird they allowed my to do 3 transfers before my account was 'initiated'.

~mad

Grail
06-06-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok it is initiated now. It seems weird they allowed my to do 3 transfers before my account was 'initiated'.

~mad

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. You could make 100 deposits to a neteller account without ever proving you even exist. But you have to do some sort of verify before you can see, or touch the money once it's in neteller.

-G

madscout
06-06-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

~mad

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. You could make 100 deposits to a neteller account without ever proving you even exist. But you have to do some sort of verify before you can see, or touch the money once it's in neteller.

-G

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I transferred money into and out of my neteller account (from empire to stars for the stars bonus) before I initiated my account. Weird huh?

~mad