PDA

View Full Version : sfer and ErrantNight

QTip
06-06-2005, 11:48 AM
So...I guess sfer has officially left the SS Forum for the Mid-High Limits then? That sucks...

Also, a couple weeks back I asked if anyone heard from Derek (ErrantNight). He's not posted here in more than a month now. Anyone know what gives?

chief444
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
He was on my table online for a bit last night so I guess he's still playing. At least I'm assuming it was him. Unless there's another ErrantNight on party that has pretty solid stats.

jason_t
06-06-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So...I guess sfer has officially left the SS Forum for the Mid-High Limits then? That sucks...

Also, a couple weeks back I asked if anyone heard from Derek (ErrantNight). He's not posted here in more than a month now. Anyone know what gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

QTip
06-06-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He was on my table online for a bit last night so I guess he's still playing. At least I'm assuming it was him. Unless there's another ErrantNight on party that has pretty solid stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

hhmm...maybe on another forum or something then.

brettbrettr
06-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Errant is in LA for the summer--he usu lives in Boston. He said he'd be back when he gets home. I know this b/c I invited him to a home game and he said he's out of town and pretty much off the forums for the summer.

QTip
06-06-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Errant is in LA for the summer--he usu lives in Boston. He said he'd be back when he gets home. I know this b/c I invited him to a home game and he said he's out of town and pretty much off the forums for the summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh...OK. Thanks.

Chris Daddy Cool
06-06-2005, 12:53 PM
who the hell is sfer?

QTip
06-06-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who the hell is sfer?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I'm glad you're still posting here CDC.