PDA

View Full Version : Bonnaroo

oljumpstart
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Anyone else going? Ever been in the past, this is our first time and I'm getting pretty excited. Leaving Wednsday for 18-20 hour road trip. Should be fun. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Soul Daddy
06-06-2005, 10:24 AM
I just got permission from my boss to take off Friday & Monday, so it looks like I'm going. I think I'm too old for this hippie [censored], but I'll give it a shot.

I like the Lollapalooza lineup better.

IndieMatty
06-06-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got permission from my boss to take off Friday & Monday, so it looks like I'm going. I think I'm too old for this hippie [censored], but I'll give it a shot.

I like the Lollapalooza lineup better.

[/ QUOTE ]

So many unshowered girls...

asofel
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else going? Ever been in the past, this is our first time and I'm getting pretty excited. Leaving Wednsday for 18-20 hour road trip. Should be fun. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you i'm jealous. I went last year and it was amazing. YOu can't really describe it to someone else.Just bring plenty of money, water, a portable shower/water bag is nice....and enjoy ;-)

oljumpstart
I'm too old as well, that's why we decided this would be a sort of finale for our youth. After three days of sleeping in the dirt, smelly hippies/no showers/Tennesee heat etc. I'm hoping I'll be ready to tone it down a little. Of course we said the same thing last summer before Phish's final show in Vermont, yet heree we go again. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif