PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet skins? & Mini view

OneCentRob
06-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Can anyone tell me whether Ultimate Bet has any other skins, as I want to sign up a new account.

Also, can anyone tell me which sites other than Prima, Ladbrokes and UB have mini view options?

Rudbaeck
06-06-2005, 10:36 AM
No and none.

Sorry.

skaughty
06-06-2005, 11:41 AM
It sure would be nice to have UBs software with 1/2 Party's volume and 1/2 of the bonus/loyalty generosity.

The secondary reason I play poker (the experience) is so overwhelmingly preferrable at UB - that it often supercedes the primary reason (to make $).

Scott

OneCentRob
06-06-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't have a party account. But when I loaded the software there didn't seem to be very many 1/2 + NL cash games. Am I missing something?

OneCentRob
06-06-2005, 06:04 PM
I guess i need to get some higher res screens then

skaughty
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a party account. But when I loaded the software there didn't seem to be very many 1/2 + NL cash games. Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

By 1/2 i mean one half - not the ante structure. Sorry about that.

Scott

2easy
06-06-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you perhaps have the "hide full tables/games" option on the lobby page checked?

that might be one possibility.

mosquito
06-06-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By 1/2 i mean one half - not the ante structure. Sorry about that.

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Try unchecking "hide full tables" box......

OneCentRob
06-07-2005, 10:33 AM
[quotedo you perhaps have the "hide full tables/games" option on the lobby page checked?

that might be one possibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

aha - yes! Thanks. Still wish they'd bring out a mini view option. And it's a shame they don't have a % players seing flop stat too.

Keith Fellmy
06-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Card Player Poker is a skin I think.

redsimon
06-07-2005, 02:35 PM
acfpoker.com is another skin I think

2easy
06-07-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
acfpoker.com is another skin I think

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, this definitely is, and i believe it is their only real money one.

Predatory
06-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Anyone know if there is a rakeback arrangement available for acfpoker.com? I checked rakerebatereview.com and didn't see anything. But I play a lot at UB with no rakeback and would love to get one by signing up with a skin. Thanks.

OneCentRob
06-08-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if there is a rakeback arrangement available for acfpoker.com? I checked rakerebatereview.com and didn't see anything. But I play a lot at UB with no rakeback and would love to get one by signing up with a skin. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too - that was why I wanted to know but didn't want to get into trouble for encouraging affiliate ads. Will you send me a private message if you find one?