PDA

View Full Version : Anyone inhere having experience with accounts at both Party and Empire

Stinkybeaver
06-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I have an account at both places, however currently I'm only using the empire account where I've almost cleared the signup bonus.

But I still have an account at party back from my first try at party poker which ended bad and I got out of it.

Now with the 150$ 25% I'd like to go back and play at party for a while. What happens if I withdraw my money at empire when I clear the bonus. And deposit them at Party from the same neteller account.

Can I do this without getting in lots of trouble..?

sin808
06-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Never had any problems here.

DavidC
06-05-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have an account at both places, however currently I'm only using the empire account where I've almost cleared the signup bonus.

But I still have an account at party back from my first try at party poker which ended bad and I got out of it.

Now with the 150$ 25% I'd like to go back and play at party for a while. What happens if I withdraw my money at empire when I clear the bonus. And deposit them at Party from the same neteller account.

Can I do this without getting in lots of trouble..?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

DerFleischmeister
06-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Never had a problem doing this...this is, in fact, the main reason I have both PP and Empire accounts (don't quite have a big enough roll yet to be keeping $1K just floating on Neteller, while still having enough to have a good roll for even the .50/1 limit)

One thing I learned today though, much to my chagrin...if you withdraw money from PP during the time that a bonus is being offered, and then redeposit it with the bonus code, it will deny you the bonus. It states so clearly in the T&C. So, I got to miss out on BONUSJUN (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_25_150-bonusjun.htm) as a result.

Jakesta
06-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Fleisch,

Why didn't you cash out prior to the bonus start period>?

SlightlyMad
06-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Because this new requirement (to avoid making withdrawals during the bonus period) was a new condition on the June Bonus, and Party Poker never announces when the bonus will occur. (This month's is definitely off of the regular schedule.)

Frankly, it's only a matter of time until Party Poker will offer reloads only to those people who have never withdrawn money in the last three months, making it a true "reload" bonus rather than an easily whoreable bonus.

Jakesta
06-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Sh*t.

So you are saying that they never give you advance notice of the bonus? I thought they did. I remember someone making a post about BONUSJUN the night before it started.

irishpint
06-05-2005, 10:53 PM
when did they deny it to you? did you ever get $ in your bonus account? I deposited today with money i took out a few days ago on the june bonus and it put the money in my bonus account. are they just f-ing with me and wont give it to me once ive cleared the hands?

topspin
06-05-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when did they deny it to you? did you ever get $ in your bonus account? I deposited today with money i took out a few days ago on the june bonus and it put the money in my bonus account. are they just f-ing with me and wont give it to me once ive cleared the hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

The new bonus didn't go live until yesterday. If you withdrew before then, you should be fine.