PDA

View Full Version : Allow myself to introduce...myself

DarkForceRising
06-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey all! Long time lurker-first time poster. I have learned a lot from you guys over the last year or so. Hopefully, I will have something meaningful to contribute eventually.

Been doing the 4 tabling thing for a while now (foolishly without PT, PV or RB). I've had reasonable success so far and have fought through some wicked beats-thanks to the folks on this forum. I used to think I was the unluckiest guy on the planet but after reading some of the horror stories that are, unfortunately, routine occurences I've come to realize that I'm right on schedule.

All the best-looking forward to being a pwn3d nOOb!

toss
06-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Welcome.

Sometimes there is information that you can't get PT. Don't rely too heavily on it.

QTip
06-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Welcome. What level(s) are you playing.

DarkForceRising
06-05-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Welcome. What level(s) are you playing. [/quote

2 4 currently. I just read the thread about how much per hour one can expect from rake back. Nice to know that I've left about a grand on the tables. I think I need to change my screen name to friggin moron. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

oreogod
06-06-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Welcome. What level(s) are you playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 4 currently. I just read the thread about how much per hour one can expect from rake back. Nice to know that I've left about a grand on the tables. I think I need to change my screen name to friggin moron. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur.