PDA

View Full Version : Watching MLB online

Cubswin
06-05-2005, 03:41 PM
How is the picture quality? Is it worth 15 bones a month???

cubs

istewart
06-05-2005, 03:42 PM
From what I hear, yes.

Russ McGinley
06-05-2005, 03:52 PM
I had the subscription when I lived in Gainesville and they didn't carry WGN, depriving me of watching Cubs games. It's good quality. It has its shaky times here and there but overall good.

Cubswin
06-05-2005, 04:10 PM
are you saying all WGN games are blacked out on MLB TV or they just use a different feed? I get WGN here in NoVa so WGN blackouts wouldnt be a big deal...

cubs

DemonDeac
06-05-2005, 04:12 PM
its great
i used it to watch phillies game when im at school

def recommend it

Senor Cardgage
06-05-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you saying all WGN games are blacked out on MLB TV or they just use a different feed? I get WGN here in NoVa so WGN blackouts wouldnt be a big deal...

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

He's saying they didn't carry WGN in Gainesville, thus necessitating MLB TV for Cubs games.

istewart
06-05-2005, 04:14 PM
BTW, I hate your avatar. When that woman was on Conan I wanted to pummel her.

Cubswin
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
an 'f' in english... thats unpossible

thanks for clearing that up for me

coltrane
06-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I have it....I like it a lot.....

blatz
06-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Besides the fact that I'm in the Astros live blackout zone, despite living 8 hours away, it's well worth it. Minor blips in the broadcast for me, nothing annoying.

Getting to hear all the different home team commentators is awesome.

DemonDeac
06-05-2005, 05:19 PM
i actually have an awsome story from MLV.TV
sometimes during a broadcast, it wont go to commercial so ull just watch the field and can sometimes hear the commentators (dont ask me how)

anyway, last year. phillies vs diamondback. arizona commentators for the game. former MLB 1st baseman Mark Grace is commentator. i can hear them rehearsing for like a Q&A thing for Mark. the question of the night was "What do baserunners and 1st basemen talk about when they have some time?"

Grace is like "Are you guys serious with this question? In truth, what we talk about is all the pu$$y in the stands"

It was absolutely hilarious to hear him say this crap. It's true cuz baseball players are sleezes (im a ball player and im no exception). can you imagine hearing someone as good as Mark Grace say that.

anyway, they go one with the Q&A thing during the actual broadcast and he answers with some BS like "we just talk about the pitchers, our family, blah blah blah"

he shoulda gone with his original answer

rustyboy
06-05-2005, 05:23 PM
My buddy got it and found out that you can have multiple people (4 I think) signed into the system on one name at the same time. He sold his password to me and two more friends so we all get out well on deal. With the exception of blackouts, the quality is amazing and its well worth it.