PDA

View Full Version : My (Your) year in review...

Brudder Andrusha
12-31-2002, 12:08 PM
Its that time of the year when we look forward to the next.
I've been keeping a track of my gambling (oops investing) habits for several years now and the poker gods have been friendly to me in 2002.

Of course there are several sports that continually drag me down and because of them I constantly reassess what punts I will be doing.

Some of the plans that I have in the future include -:

1) Moving to the next level.
I tried a couple of times this year but the results were not as consistant as what I was getting at $5/$10 7CS. Just got to buckle up and advance.

2) I counted the number of times I went on tilt and the ratio between tilt and heavy loss was just to great. Also if I include duration of play then the self analysis almost always point to walk away ASAP and go for a relaxing bike ride on the Boardwalk.

3) Get to play in a tournament finally. This is something which is hard to do because of realjob commitments and timing of when these East Coast tournaments are held. I player well back in late '80s in OZ so I should pull my finger out and get rexposed to this.

4) Get to different venues. This is another tough objective considering I have a place in ACity. Got to see the upgraded Mohican and try and find a real Indian @ Foxwoods. But also take a trip to Vega$, shake MM or DS hand!

Best wishes to All in the New Year!

And may the Poker Gods /forums/images/icons/heart.gif you too !