PDA

View Full Version : sweat me at tonight's Party WSOP Satellite

Zinzan
06-05-2005, 05:58 AM
Survived from 224 to the final 6. Just made the money. Top four go to WSOP! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Z

Zinzan
06-05-2005, 06:10 AM
I DID IT!!! WSOP ME, BABEEE!!!

-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Equal
06-05-2005, 06:25 AM
Congrats dude! That tourney's how I qualified.

Zinzan
06-05-2005, 06:38 AM
Thx, Equal. I finished a painful ninth in one of these a couple months back, and finished a painful fifth (out of over 1500) in a freeroll WSOP satellite on Paradise (only one WSOP winner, no money for second or worse) a month before that. As these things go, I thought 1 in 45 wasn't the worst odds.

The bubble was between seventh and eighth place, and we were down to eight for a LONG time. At one point late I was down to 6999 chips with blinds at 2K/4K. Was very happy when my push with A6 wasn't called. I was just hoping to make the money and take home the $2600. I doubled up via steals, pushed with TT and doubled up again! Before I knew it, I was in the final four!!!

Sweeeeet!!!!

-Z

henrikrh
06-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Congrats, must be an amazing feeling.

Kevin K.
06-05-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thx, Equal. I finished a painful ninth in one of these a couple months back, and finished a painful fifth (out of over 1500) in a freeroll WSOP satellite on Paradise (only one WSOP winner, no money for second or worse) a month before that. As these things go, I thought 1 in 45 wasn't the worst odds.

The bubble was between seventh and eighth place, and we were down to eight for a LONG time. At one point late I was down to 6999 chips with blinds at 2K/4K. Was very happy when my push with A6 wasn't called. I was just hoping to make the money and take home the $2600. I doubled up via steals, pushed with TT and doubled up again! Before I knew it, I was in the final four!!!

Sweeeeet!!!!

-Z

[/ QUOTE ]
w00t...congrats!!!