PDA

View Full Version : latest penis story

brad
12-31-2002, 12:25 AM
so anyway everybody at the poker room seems to have a cold.

i take vitamins i like to.

im a scientific kinda guy.

heard on radio about herb echinacea. didnt think anything about it.

when buying vitamins i saw it at grocery store and just impulse bought it.

i mean i figured it didnt work anyway but figured i would get a cold so i thought give it a shot.

so i just start taking it i just take a handful ( i mean what does it matter im sure it doesnt work anyway, i just want to finish bottle soon).

note: dont take more than bottle directions.

so anyway it seems echinacea does something to mucous membranes (im sure you can see where this is going) and i can see how that can help in cold and flu season or whatever. basicly it tears it up. (and im taking like 5 times as much as im supposed to)

so anyway its not readily apparent since im circumsized, but your penis has mucous membranes or something like that.

so anyway my penis starts getting like really sensitive or whatever ?(at one point i say, gee honey, i dont know if i can do it again im kinda sore, heh)

so moral of the story is read the label or dont take drugs or dont impulse buy i dont know.

PokerBabe(aka)
12-31-2002, 12:33 AM
brad- we don't care about your penis...only about your chips. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

David Ottosen
12-31-2002, 01:37 AM
Do you chop?

Ugh!

snakehead
12-31-2002, 05:31 AM
you call the girl at the massage parlor honey?

crazy canuck
12-31-2002, 08:07 AM
I believe "honey" was a dealer at Hustler. She also noticed that brad's nutts was very vulnerable (in case the board paired).

brad
12-31-2002, 02:49 PM
yeah like i can remember her name. geesh.