PDA

View Full Version : Is this a set-up by a slut?

augie00
06-05-2005, 12:52 AM
I am in the checkout line at Walmart, and I am approached by a familiar girl.

She is a girl I knew from high school. I had always assumed that she has a crush on me, but was very involved with another guy. I have firsthand knowledge that she is a slut.

She starts the conversation with hello, etc, and asks me if I'm going out tonight, or if there are any parties I know of. I answer no to both questions, and she says that she needs to talk to me anyway.

We step outside, and the first thing she says is, "Me and Cody broke up." I was pretty shocked considering for the last two years these two have been joined at the hip. She continues with, "You know how a breakup is, you just wanna [censored] everything around you" and "I'm meeting someone else tonight, or else I would go home with you."

I'm pretty flabbergasted at this point, mostly due to the fact that no girl has ever come on this strong to me before, and since I don't have my phone she settles for me giving her my number.

Now you may be thinking, "Brad, wtf, this is the most pointless post ever," but you don't know why this is all so interesting. Her ex-boyfriend is a year older than me, and goes to Illinois State here in town. I go to Bradley, which is about 40 miles away. Next fall, she is going to Bradley.

I am pretty sure her boyfriend hates me very much for this, because I think he has also sensed that she has always had a crush on me. As I was giving her my phone number, I had the sneaking suspiscion that I was being set up, and that if I tried anything her boyfriend was going to majorly kick my ass.

I am sure that I am stronger than he is, however he is taller and knows martial arts. I think he could beat me up. I have no idea what to do. Should I hit it now, or wait until the fall when her boyfriend is out of sight?

She made it a point that I know that she does not cheat on boyfriends.

PokerFink
06-05-2005, 12:56 AM
I really doubt you are being set up, unless you know of a reason for the girl to dislike you (like you cheated on her friend or something).

I've had friends of mine basically do this. Not necessarily THAT direct about it, but close.

Hit it.

BretWeir
06-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Find an old man from Okinawa who will teach you karate through a mysterious method that involves you painting his fence and waxing his antique cars.

You will then be able to beat her boyfriend in a martial arts duel and hit it at will.

Chairman Wood
06-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Hit it. Paranoia. She is not involved in any sort of set-up and this is ridiculous. He might want to kick your ass afterwards if he finds out anyway but who cares? Just avoid him.

TxSteve
stick it in her pooper tomorrow night

Reef
[ QUOTE ]

Hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

good advice

[ QUOTE ]
I have firsthand knowledge that she is a slut.

[/ QUOTE ]

might consider triple bagging it

nothumb
06-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Sounds like a crazy attention whore to me.

My spot read is +PV but seriously -EV.

NT

Stuey
06-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Don't call her a slut anymore. If she is nice and fat I hit it for sure.

Why are you afraid of getting your ass kicked? She is either ugly or you are getting laid way to often. If you are thinking of waiting for the bf to be gone you are kidding yourself. This chick will have a bf by next week.

So decide if you like her. If you do stop calling her a slut even in your head. As you can't respect someone you call that. And girls that put out are the coolest imo they live life to the fullest. Your no saint either from what you have said in the past. Girls can be cool and have fun also without being sluts. Wrap it as always though. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

sublime
06-05-2005, 01:37 AM
dude ill come out there and watch your back. now go bang this chick.

augie00
06-05-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And girls that put out are the coolest imo they live life to the fullest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. Calling her a slut isn't meant really as disrespect; just that she gets with a lot of guys. Not a big deal.

I forgot to say, I am not looking for a relationship. Simply a [censored]-buddy.

augie00
06-05-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a crazy attention whore to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are correct, however this does not bother me as I am not looking for a LTR with her (or any other girl for that matter)

PokerFink
06-05-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And girls that put out are the coolest imo they live life to the fullest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. Calling her a slut isn't meant really as disrespect; just that she gets with a lot of guys. Not a big deal.

I forgot to say, I am not looking for a relationship. Simply a [censored]-buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like a perfect match.

Hit it ASAP. Pussy rarely knocks twice.

Stuey
06-05-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I forgot to say, I am not looking for a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool just treat them all nice.

Two bulls are standing on a hill checking out a herd of cows.

Bull 1 says Let's run down there and screw as many cows as we can.
Bull 2 says Naw Let's walk down there and screw them all.

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:00 AM
Dudes, this girl is crazy, wait until you see this AIM convo.

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:09 AM
This is hilarious. See, I told you guys that this could lead to an ass beating!

princessleia: hey, listen, don't tell cody i asked for your number or anything, okay?
wYt AUGIE: okay, i won't
princessleia: thank you ;-)
princessleia: I'm going to be at Bradley for the next three days
wYt AUGIE: oh, orientation, eh?
princessleia: yeah
wYt AUGIE: why would cody care if i gave you my number, though?
princessleia: um, because we're still seeing each other
princessleia: and i care about him
princessleia: and i don't want to let him know who i'm seeing
princessleia: he hates you anyway
wYt AUGIE: i figured that he hated me
wYt AUGIE: i thought you said you guys broke up
princessleia: we did
princessleia: but i'm still seeing him
princessleia: and in love with him
wYt AUGIE: hm...well...alright
wYt AUGIE: i'm not sure i understand, but that's fine
princessleia: if that bothers you then whatever, i have plenty of phone numbers
princessleia: oh ok
wYt AUGIE: ha, no, that doesn't bother me
princessleia: you don't need to understand
princessleia: just don't tell cody
wYt AUGIE: fair enough
wYt AUGIE: but now i have to ask...why does he hate me?
princessleia: because i hit on you a long time ago
wYt AUGIE: that is what i thought

PokerFink
06-05-2005, 02:11 AM
I think we live the same life in a parallel world or something. God damn that looks firmiliar.

nothumb
06-05-2005, 02:12 AM
I stand by my initial read. Avoid.

Also, judging by your comments and the decision to post private conversations... you are probably the kind of repressed geek who gets off on her stupid crap and that's why girls do this to you.

NT

theredpill7
06-05-2005, 02:16 AM

Tron
06-05-2005, 02:22 AM
Just how hot is she? On your standard 1 to 10 scale, please.

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, judging by your comments and the decision to post private conversations... you are probably the kind of repressed geek who gets off on her stupid crap and that's why girls do this to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. This is quite cold. I think you are getting the wrong idea here. You guys know this girl as "girl." I did not give you her screen name. She will never interact with you, ever. She will never know that this conversation was posted on the internet. If I were posting her real screen name or doing her any harm at all, you might have room to say something. The only purpose posting this conversation serves is to better demonstrate the mildly amusing situation I have just stepped into. I could use some real advice on what to do here, as I have never been in this sort of situation before, and there is a good possiblity that maybe a few posters have. This is a rather sticky situation, and I could get myself in some trouble if I do not step correctly.

If you do not think that posting this conversation in the fashion that I did is harmless, you are wrong.

If you're gonna douche for the sake of douching, go somewhere else.

Stuey
06-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Yipes don't do anything I say your on your own now.

ok she's a slut. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
nothumb is smarter listen to him. But the reason not to do it is not because you are afraid to get your ass kicked. Don't do it as this chick is crazy and craziness will ensue if you do it.

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:23 AM
6.5, leaning towards 7. I would post a pic but I do not want to make NOTHUMB UPSET. Besides, I don't know of any pics of her online, and I'm certainly not going to ask her for one.

Tron
06-05-2005, 02:25 AM
In that case, fold.

8 or better, I say go for it.

Badboyy
06-05-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

princessleia: and i don't want to let him know who i'm seeing

[/ QUOTE ]

You seriously need to put it in this bitches pooper, twice, and go for the Donkey Punch, and take pics of your slong on her face and post it here . What a whore , reading that convo just makes me mad.
ps, does Cody have a mullet and chew Skoal ? If so I would also like to volunteer and come down to get your back.

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In that case, pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would pass on a no-strings booty call with a 7? I think 7 is pretty good. Perhaps our scales are different. 5 is the average girl that I would hook up with, anything lower than 5 being untouchable.

nothumb
06-05-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you tell her no, you will regret it the rest of your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe one day you will grow out of the fallacy that all there is to life is sticking your small head in a moist opening with some tits and makeup attached to it. The only people who think this way are the type who haven't seen a real live snatch since the day they were born, or are otherwise desperate for sexual interaction to the point of absurdity.

NT

Badboyy
06-05-2005, 02:28 AM
this is not true

Tron
06-05-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In that case, pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would pass on a no-strings booty call with a 7? I think 7 is pretty good. Perhaps our scales are different. 5 is the average girl that I would hook up with, anything lower than 5 being untouchable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for editing... I realized I wanted to as soon as I posted it... Damn, you're quick.

Anyway, dude, WTF, this is hardly "no strings attached" if you're worried about getting your ass beat.

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, dude, WTF, this is hardly "no strings attached" if you're worried about getting your ass beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

No strings attached, as in I am not required to call her, pay attention to her, or be her boyfriend.

nothumb
06-05-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is quite cold. I think you are getting the wrong idea here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just calling 'em like I see 'em. Honestly I'm not trying to be nasty. There is a certain breed of female that gravitates to this kind of attention, which they usually don't get from people they really love. Consequently they have problems respecting and getting close with people who DO give them the attention they want.

[ QUOTE ]
You guys know this girl as "girl." I did not give you her screen name.

[/ QUOTE ]

So princessleia isn't her SN? Good, that makes it slightly better. But you can still turn up a posted AIM convo with google very easily. And beyond that, I just find it in poor taste, regardless of whether someone will ever see it. You can just describe the content of the conversation.

I know this is a nitty point on my part.

[ QUOTE ]
If you do not think that posting this conversation in the fashion that I did is harmless, you are wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might not be clear-cut wrong, but again, it's fairly telling.

[ QUOTE ]
If you're gonna douche for the sake of douching, go somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the contrary. I've been giving you excellent (and free) advice. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

NT

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just calling 'em like I see 'em. Honestly I'm not trying to be nasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you aren't trying to be nasty, there is no reason to call me a repressed geek who gets off on crazy whores.

[ QUOTE ]
But you can still turn up a posted AIM convo with google very easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she types her screen name into google, and this conversation comes within the first 100,000 hits, I'll cut my balls off. I doubt "princess leia" is a rarely searched name on google.

[ QUOTE ]
It might not be clear-cut wrong, but again, it's fairly telling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fairly telling of what?

[ QUOTE ]
I've been giving you excellent (and free) advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you did was say "stay away" and then fling a baseless insult at me. If I have to PAY for advice that isn't any better than this, it's a wonder that there are any psychologists are in business.

edit: it would be better if you didn't respond, because you are wrong, and this stupid little flame war is de-railing the thread.

nothumb
06-05-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All you did was say "stay away" and then fling a baseless insult at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is not true. I made a guess at your general personality based on the evidence you offered. Stop getting so excited. Did I hit a little close to home?

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, the reason I feel fairly strongly about this is because I have definitely been in the position you are describing before, and made the wrong decision. There's no shame in my game, baby.

And again, I wasn't really trying to insult you, I just don't really take the time to soften my terms in these kinds of discussions, which are usually too wishy-washy to begin with. If you don't feel you are repressed, good. It was a shot in the dark.

I'm just looking out for you, bro. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NT

augie00
06-05-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, if it makes you feel better, the reason I feel fairly strongly about this is because I have definitely been in the position you are describing before, and made the wrong decision. There's no shame in my game, baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. If you had simply said, "Yeah man, when I was in college this crazy whore came on to me, we hooked up, and I got a knuckle sandwich from her boyfriend" then I wouldn't have been so offended.

Anyhoo, no offense taken, I appreciate your concern.

nothumb
06-05-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Excellent. If you had simply said, "Yeah man, when I was in college this crazy whore came on to me, we hooked up, and I got a knuckle sandwich from her boyfriend" then I wouldn't have been so offended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that wouldn't have been entirely accurate. I did go out with a girl like this, but there was no threat of personal harm. She just made me miserable until I realized what a donk I was being.

And the girl who I nailed that DID have a large, angry boyfriend (who broke into my house and attacked me with a knife) actually turned out to be the keeper. Funny how that happens.

NT

PokerFink
06-05-2005, 03:58 AM
Let me try to elaborate what nothumb is (I think) getting at, because it is excellent advice.

There are girls that like to toy with guys. They prey on guys who they think are weak and will fall for them. These girls are often very fun to be around because they can be wild and exciting. The problem is that they have a problem with their emotions, they have a problem with getting close to a guy (intimacy if you will). They want guys to like them, they want guys to fall all over themselves for them. Yet that's all they want, they have no interest in returning the affection.

What basically happens is this. You meet the girl at a party or whatever, get her number, hang out with her a few times over the next week or two and start to really like her because she is fun and good in bed. She seems to really dig you. So you try to move things along, take her out for a nice dinner or something, and before you know it she is ignoring you.

From her perspective, she got you to like her, so her mission is accomplished. Now she derives satisfaction from watching you squirm and chase after her trying to figure out what went wrong. From your perspective, you're totally lost because you thought this girl liked you, and now you're chasing after her as she is boning someone else.

Augie, you said you didn't want a relationship, but it's easy to become attached to a girl even though you aren't dating her (or even exclusive). I think nothumb was warning you that this girl seems to fit the mold described above, so he was just warning you that it might not be worth it in the long run.

NiceCatch
06-05-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And the girl who I nailed that DID have a large, angry boyfriend (who broke into my house and attacked me with a knife)

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... did he cut off your thumb? BTW, this sounds interesting as hell. You gotta post about this in greater detail. Please include any pertinent AIM convos as well.

NiceCatch
06-05-2005, 05:22 AM
Very good advice. I have never been a victim of said girl, but I have a friend who has had this problem with a few girls. It takes two to tango, and the guy has issues usually just as surely as the girl does.

Nothumb was dead on in his description of my friend. I don't think this really applies to Augie, though; he's not trying to get into a relationship with her. He's just trying to get laid.

bugstud
06-05-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And the girl who I nailed that DID have a large, angry boyfriend (who broke into my house and attacked me with a knife)

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... did he cut off your thumb? BTW, this sounds interesting as hell. You gotta post about this in greater detail. Please include any pertinent AIM convos as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

archives

girl seems a bit nutty to mess with, you'll do so and she'll be pretty worked up over you and all. Probably not your cup of tea.

Clarkmeister
06-05-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dude ill come out there and help double team her . now let's go bang this chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

NiceCatch
06-05-2005, 06:57 AM
link please? or pertinent search phrase? nothumb has over 3000 posts. ty

wacki
06-05-2005, 07:53 AM
augie00 listen to Nothumb.

If you don't, you are a fool.

That is all,

wacki

Cyrus
06-05-2005, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is quite cold.

[/ QUOTE ] You're right, it is.

Cold As in cold reading.

Example: [ QUOTE ]
Judging by your comments and the decision to post private conversations... you are probably the kind of repressed geek who gets off on her stupid crap and that's why girls do this to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

RunDownHouse
06-05-2005, 09:46 AM
I can't believe you're more worried about the boyfriend than you are about the chick. She's not only a nutjob, she's a worse nutjob than the rest of them. I'd stay away completely, but if you do hit it, use a condom for sure.

I also recommend staying far away from her at Bradley.

bernie
06-05-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We step outside, and the first thing she says is, "Me and Cody broke up." I was pretty shocked considering for the last two years these two have been joined at the hip. She continues with, "You know how a breakup is, you just wanna [censored] everything around you" and "I'm meeting someone else tonight, or else I would go home with you."

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think it's a bluff, call her on it.

Should've banged her in the parking lot at wallmart. Tell her she can still make her date that night, no problem.

It isn't like you're looking at a Long term relationship with this slut given your post.

The only question would be, how much are the condoms at wallmart?

b

RunDownHouse
06-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh, and for clarificatoin, she's nut crazy because she bangs lots of guys. Her honesty about that leads me to believe she's less crazy than most women. Its the AIM convo that shows she's wacko.

einbert
06-05-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

princessleia: oh ok

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't hit it. And it isn't close.

BTW if that is her real AIM screen name I am going to have fun tonight, if she accepts messages from non buddies.

Yeti
06-05-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason this made me laugh, a lot.

poker-penguin
06-05-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If she types her screen name into google, and this conversation comes within the first 100,000 hits, I'll cut my balls off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else up for a major league google bombing attempt?

SmileyEH
06-05-2005, 11:13 AM
I would go for it, but if she has a crush on you like you say it could turn more serious than you would like.

I think being afraid of someone beating you up is silly. You're an adult - just tell him you'll press charges or something. If its a wuss move who gives a [censored], you'll get the poon.

-SmileyEH

augie00
06-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Alright everyone, thanks for the advice. I think I figured out what I am going to do.

I am going to save hooking up with this girl for nights during the school year when I am wasted and can't find anything else. That way, if she tries to give me [censored], I'll say, "what do you want me to do? I was drunk!" Let's hope I don't get whiskey dick.

Hahahahahaha.

CallMeIshmael
06-05-2005, 11:35 AM
Tap it.

Its not close.

smokingrobot
06-05-2005, 11:40 AM
i had a similar encounter with a girl who had a crush on me for years and years. i was seriously invovled with a girl for all that time and when she found out we broke, she almost instantly broke up with her bf. i did give her some attention... and it turns out we were hooking up before she really broke it off with the old beau.

that sad part is i know the dude, and he's a nice kid. i have nothing against him, i was feeling sorry for myself cuz my ex just dumped after having been in a 5 year relationship.

i ended up sleeping with her a few times, but seriously man, i regret it to this day.

if you have no qualms about the dude or her as a [censored]-buddy, then go right ahead. im just offering another take on it.

even now i still feel like a jerk, because inevitably, someone coudl catch feelings. in this case, the girl, and it just sucks to be on the unreceiving end.

im not saying dont do it. i think someone already mentioend pussy never knocks twice.

but just make sure you wont regret it later.

HopeydaFish
06-05-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me try to elaborate what nothumb is (I think) getting at, because it is excellent advice.

There are girls that like to toy with guys. They prey on guys who they think are weak and will fall for them. These girls are often very fun to be around because they can be wild and exciting. The problem is that they have a problem with their emotions, they have a problem with getting close to a guy (intimacy if you will). They want guys to like them, they want guys to fall all over themselves for them. Yet that's all they want, they have no interest in returning the affection.

What basically happens is this. You meet the girl at a party or whatever, get her number, hang out with her a few times over the next week or two and start to really like her because she is fun and good in bed. She seems to really dig you. So you try to move things along, take her out for a nice dinner or something, and before you know it she is ignoring you.

From her perspective, she got you to like her, so her mission is accomplished. Now she derives satisfaction from watching you squirm and chase after her trying to figure out what went wrong. From your perspective, you're totally lost because you thought this girl liked you, and now you're chasing after her as she is boning someone else.

Augie, you said you didn't want a relationship, but it's easy to become attached to a girl even though you aren't dating her (or even exclusive). I think nothumb was warning you that this girl seems to fit the mold described above, so he was just warning you that it might not be worth it in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, this is right on the money. I've banged a few chicks like this, started to like them, only to have them turn cold on me once the thrill of the chase was over.

In the OP's case, he doesn't really care if the girl ends up liking him, but that will probably end up causing him more problems in the end. If he doesn't pay attention to her after he's banged her, she'll try harder to get him to like her. She'll call him more, tell him what he wants to hear, etc...etc... At this point, one of two things will happen: 1) He'll start liking her and she'll lose interest immediately because the thrill of the chase is now gone. Or 2) He won't like her, she'll get pissed off, and will tell her boyfriend that you banged her. Oh, and she'll be sure to tell you that she told her boyfriend too...just to make you sweat a little. She's an attention whore...no matter what you end up doing after you bang her, she'll do whatever it takes to get attention.

masse75
06-05-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

princessleia: hey, listen, don't tell cody i asked for your number or anything, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad screen name for her. Princess Leia was independent, strong headed, and not a ho bag, with the exception of kissing her brother.

Should be named Padme. Whiny, in love with a Dark Lord, and she obviously gets around...without condoms.

nothumb
06-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, the story is not that interesting. I'm not sure where I've told it before. Maybe in a near-death experiences thread.

Basically, large guy comes into my house with a knife while I'm drunk, watching TV on the couch. Comes up behind me and puts the knife to my throat. My hand is by my throat, blade of the knife goes into the blade of my hand by the base of my pinky, point goes into my shoulder. A brief tussle ensues, which ends with my getting the knife away from the guy. He leaves, takes a bunch of pills and totals his car. I escape without really serious injury.

The funny part of this story (which I will include to avoid making this a redundant re-post and drawing the wrath and ire of our moderators /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) is that afterwards the girl I was with (not the guy's girl, some other chick) and I left the house in kind of a panic, expecting this guy to come back with a gun. So we didn't clean anything up. Next morning I come home - very hungover - and my roommate has got the girl's underwear nailed to the wall. But somehow he didn't notice the blood all over our old couch. (Or maybe he just assumed he didn't want to know).

NT

chucksim
06-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes she's a slut.

No, you should not worry about being set up.

You study long, you study wrong. Wrap it and tap it.

TimM
06-06-2005, 07:13 PM
http://www.trainsarefun.com/signs/163d8c517.jpg

lu_hawk
06-06-2005, 07:25 PM
it's only worth it if you haven't had sex in like six months or something or are trying to build up your numbers if you are that kind of guy. even then i still might not do it. with girls like this you sort of enjoy it while you are doing it(but not really because you know it is a big mistake even while engaged in the act) and then afterwards you really regret it.