PDA

View Full Version : Stars cash games .25/.50 so tight during the day

dentoner
06-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Has anyone else noticed that you have to grind it out really bad during the day/afternoon on stars as compared to when you play at night generally after 10 central.

Am I the only one noticing this trend? I seem to do light years better playing after 8.

Gustavo
06-04-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else noticed that you have to grind it out really bad during the day/afternoon on stars as compared to when you play at night generally after 10 central.

Am I the only one noticing this trend? I seem to do light years better playing after 8.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were european and played when the server is virtually empty you will see 4, 5 regulars sitting at the same table. I think its a good learning experience too.

Student Caine
06-04-2005, 08:19 PM
UB is the same. I live on the West Coast and from 6PM-Midnight there is a much bigger potential for making cash than the rest of the day.

Of course, if you aren't catching cards between 6PM-Midnight you're basically just an observer, because you are not getting anyone to drop their hands. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

captZEEbo1
06-05-2005, 03:06 AM
If people are playing really tight, you should start playing looser imo. Steal pots and bluff people off hands, raise more liberally preflop. If people are playing really loose, you should play tight.