PDA

View Full Version : Pacificpoker not paying out??????????????

mc1023
06-04-2005, 04:57 PM
I recently tried pacificpoker, deposited $400 the around the beginning of may. I quick made about 20k in 2 weeks and made two cashouts. One was for $3500 which was paid out in 5 business days to my neteller account on the 14th. I made a second cashout on the 18th for $2600 and recieved an email from support saying I must verify my account for cashouts over $5000 a month at pacific.

So I read through their cashout policy and saw that there were limits to the cashout. Anyhow I sent the required documents in jpg format to pacificpoker on the 22nd.

There was no response or cashout made to me so I gave them an email on the 25th asking where my cashout was and if everything was in order, I got no response.

I then waited until the 28th before emailing them for a secound time regarding my cashout and asking about the status of it. Again I got no response.

On the 2nd of June which is 15 days since the request of my cashout and 11 days since I emailed the documents I finally decided to call them.

The customer service told me that they recieved no documents via email from me. So I sent 3 different emails to all of their support accounts as I was on the phone with their customer service. After a 22 minute ordeal they said the emails can't be found and they will return my call once they figure it out.

It is now June 4th, there has been no phone call nor any email and I still have not recieved my money.

Is this normal with pacificpoker, has anyone else had similar problems?

OldYoda
06-04-2005, 05:54 PM
At the risk of being the only one to fall for what seems to be an obvious troll, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and respond. I am doing so under what I am now designating as the "Jah Rasta" rule. That is, give everyone the benefit of the doubt. First, I find your claim to have turned your $400 deposit into " a quick 20k" remarkable. If true, quite an achievement.

Second, I have to commend you on your restraint. I think most players would have been significantly more persistent in following up a site that was sittig on $15,000 of their money and giving them no answers.

My suggestion, get back on the phone with Pacific support and regardless of the "ordeal" stay on with them until you get a satisfactory answer regarding the status of your funds.

Mangatang
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
The first time I had a $5,000 cashout on Pacific, I just filled out the Equifax (or something like that) form online. They gave me the option of this or actually faxing in a bunch of stuff. The online authentification process only took five minutes. The cashout took the usual four days.

mc1023
06-04-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm guessing no one else have had problems like this.

And yes the 20k in 2 weeks on a site that only allows you to play one table, I was very surprised as well. Of course I lost about 6-7k of that back in the following week of those cashouts when the players on the site realized I am firing at the pots very aggressively.

I no longer play on this site due to this cashout ordeal and have been trying to get my money out ever since.

has anyone else had any similar problems with cashing out at pacificpoker??

Prime Time
06-06-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The first time I had a $5,000 cashout on Pacific, I just filled out the Equifax (or something like that) form online. They gave me the option of this or actually faxing in a bunch of stuff. The online authentification process only took five minutes. The cashout took the usual four days.

[/ QUOTE ]

After I won the 100K guarantee tourny, I had to do the equifax also, and got my money in about a week.

mistrpug
06-07-2005, 12:09 AM
As a general rule of thumb, one question mark usually does the trick.

Bodhi
06-07-2005, 12:10 AM
How the hell did you make 20k by depositing only 400 bucks? Did you take a shot at a big game or what?

btw, cashouts at pacific are glacial.