PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the Low Content...

tubbyspencer
06-04-2005, 04:56 PM
but I just have to post it because it's soooooooo pretty ...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (2 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

BB (t1520)
Hero (t1480)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t60</font>, BB calls t40.

Flop: (t120) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t120</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to t240</font>, Hero calls t120.

Turn: (t600) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets t100</font>, Hero calls t100.

River: (t800) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets t200</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1080</font>, BB calls t880.

Final Pot: t2960

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has Jc 9s (straight, nine high).
Hero has 4d 6d (straight flush, eight high).
Outcome: Hero wins t2960. </font>

Big Limpin'
06-04-2005, 05:02 PM
stop polluting our forum, piss off. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

tubbyspencer
06-04-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stop polluting our forum, piss off. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Polluting... hence the title "Sorry for the Low Content". Perhaps you would have enjoyed the post more had I called it "Why you should raise on the river when you hit your straight flush".

And yes, it's heads up, but it was a single table tournament...

dfscott
06-04-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Polluting... hence the title "Sorry for the Low Content".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think "no content" would be more accurate.

lastchance
06-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh, it's HU... Right..

pergesu
06-04-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Polluting... hence the title "Sorry for the Low Content". Perhaps you would have enjoyed the post more had I called it "Why you should raise on the river when you hit your straight flush".

And yes, it's heads up, but it was a single table tournament...

[/ QUOTE ]
Just because you mark it as low content doesn't make it acceptable. If I [censored] in your shoes and wrote a little note that says "there's [censored] in your shoes," you'd still be mad cause, well, there's [censored] in your shoes.

Stop shitting on my forum.

tubbyspencer
06-05-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Polluting... hence the title "Sorry for the Low Content".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think "no content" would be more accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Go back and read it again. There's content.

Karak567
06-05-2005, 12:00 PM
A) It's not "party." It's "poker." Things don't work differently on Party. Dammit it pisses me off when people say "that's so party."

B) Stop posting this crap here. If you know it has absolutely no content, then don't post it here. At least most people try to disguise a bad beat post.

Edit - I just read and it seems this is a good beat post? wtf

C) Fold preflop

dfscott
06-05-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Edit - I just read and it seems this is a good beat post? wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. That's why I said it should've been no content instead of low content.

If you lose, you can at least say, "crap, what should I have done differently?" and then get flamed for whining.

Or, OP could've said, "I won, but maybe I didn't take the best line here?"

Insead, it's "yuk, yuk -- hey guys, looky here! I got me one of them thar straight flushes, I did!"

Edit: Now I need to flame myself for keeping this crap alive.

Edit #2: Sorry to OP for being so crabby -- I think most people here will tell you I'm normally a pretty nice guy. I usually leave the flaming to the experts: citanul, et. al. Guess I'm still stinging from last night...

microbet
06-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Holy mountain out of a molehill, Batman!

Save some of these responses for Xpush1er and the like.

tubbyspencer
06-05-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A) It's not "party." It's "poker." Things don't work differently on Party. Dammit it pisses me off when people say "that's so party."

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say it was "party". Learn to read. Then criticize people for crappy posts.

[ QUOTE ]
B) Stop posting this crap here. If you know it has absolutely no content, then don't post it here. At least most people try to disguise a bad beat post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose since you can't read, I shouldn't be surprised that you weren't able to recognize that MHIG.

[ QUOTE ]
C) Fold preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

See now? There IS content. Enough content for you to give bad advice like "fold preflop". It's head's up. Folding is bad here.

mackthefork
06-05-2005, 12:49 PM
The moral of this post, is that villian should bet the turn properly when he has the nuts on a draw heavy board against a hero who shows aggression on the flop. You people are getting this post all out of perspective, go through puberty then post something grown up.

and yeah go get laid to, damn kids getting excited about nothing, grow up.

Mack

Karak567
06-05-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy mountain out of a molehill, Batman!

Save some of these responses for Xpush1er and the like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in a really bad mood when I first read his post, haha. I always see citanul and the like always get to have the fun, I wanted to have some too :-P.