PDA

View Full Version : A Hilarious and Odd Dream (x-post from my live journal)

augie00
06-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Posted here because I think some of you may enjoy it.

My god, I had the weirdest dream EVER last night.

Okay, so here it is. Me and Kap were standing in the corner of this strip club. All at once, like 10 hot girls from my high school barge in and come over to us immediatley. Sarah Lovejoy (arguably the hottest) comes up to me and says, "Hey Brad, guess what? The Chi Omega at school got bombed and Colin White got killed!" I was like, "wtf??" but was upset anyway. The other girls went out to tell "everyone" what happened. Then, Sarah Ramsey came up to me and gave me a hug. Erin Whalen did too. Neither of them seemed to be concerned by the fact that Colin just got killed; they were more interested in talking to me.

I was standing there talking to Sarah for a while, and we decided to go outside. When we went outside, it was a huge cookout sort of thing. There was a steak n shake right across the lawn. There were people outside playing horseshoes with squirrles - live squirrels. I see Greg Raymer, and tell him about the squirrel horseshoes. He said, "This is pretty out of the ordinary, so I don't think you have too much to be concerned about." Greg was wearing a bright red PokerStars t-shirt.

I watch the squirrels for a little while and then go inside the steak n shake. There are a ton of people inside, sitting at the tables, eating steak n shake food while playing high stakes poker. I notice a ton of celebrities and good players. I sit down and get a buyin ready, and then notice that my friends Clayton and Brandon are playing badmitton in the sand volleyball pit outside.

I pick up my money and go outside to see what they are doing. Clayton says they are playing heads up for a seat in WSOP satellite later that night, worth $650. I see that Lee Jones is standing to the side officiating the match. I say hi to Lee and come back inside. Clayton follows me in and sits down next to me at a table. He says, "We are on a five minute break." I tell him that if he wins the match he is allowed to sell his seat for cash to me, and I will pay him $500 for it. Clayton looks at me funny, as if he doesn't believe me. Then, he asks Noah Boeken (who happens to be sitting across the table from me) if that is true, and Noah says, "Go outside and ask Lee yourself! Brad is right!"

KungFuSandwich
06-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Cliff!

CliffsNotes
06-04-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Dream:

-Hot high school girls
-Squirrels playing horseshoes.
-Steak and Shake
-Poker 'celebrities'

[/ QUOTE ]