PDA

View Full Version : O8 probabilities...

Mr_J
06-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Wondering if the %s for O8 are written down somewhere or you guys can tell me.

Odds of hitting draws on flop, or turn&river etc.

The $hit just won't stop. Keep dropping money. Most of the time I've hit my low draw on the flop, 2 high cards have followed. I think I'm encountering some pretty poor luck considering my lack of experience. Then again, everything always starts poor for me. My 450 $33 sngs were breakeven before I had over 1k $22s at 30% ROI.

Mr_J
06-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Almost had enough. 90-100bb down at this point. Absolutely nothing is hitting . As I speak my A2s just hit a 88JJ2 board. I like playing O8 more than sngs so I don't wanna switch back. Problem is that I'd need to drop down to 1/2, and I have no idea how to play 6max. Where as at least I could make $25-$30 an hr from $11 sngs. If I knew for sure that I wouldn't lose a further $500 then I'd stay at 2/4, but I'm relying on poker for an income so I guess I have to go with the safest option, which would be $11 sngs.

Bremen
06-04-2005, 11:09 PM
No offense but it sounds like you are depending on poker income and at the same time trying to learn a new game. VERY BAD IDEA. Play what you're good at, in your spare time learn a new game. Play .5/1 if you have to.