PDA

View Full Version : Datamining Party 0.5/1 LHE?

DavidC
06-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Just curious. Has anyone done this?

If so, I would LOVE to get a copy of their DB so that I don't have to "play blind" when I first sit at a table.

I'm sitting at about 2k hands for the month right now (pretty sad) but when I get to 10k, I'm going to drop to 4 tables, and really work on improving my game. Having a big DB would really help.

Anyone who knows where I might get something like this please feel free to PM me (I'd only be willing to pay about $5 for it, because the stakes are so low, but if someone already has it, it'd be free money).

silkyslim
06-04-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Having a big D would really help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why I am so good with the ladies?

DavidC
06-04-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Having a big D would really help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why I am so good with the ladies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, definitely the hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bottomset
06-04-2005, 04:31 PM
assume 9 idiots till proven otherwise

seriously the play is horrid at this level, you don't need PT

DavidC
06-04-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
assume 9 idiots till proven otherwise

seriously the play is horrid at this level, you don't need PT

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't particularly care if they're idiots, I just want to know how many hands they play and how often they raise.

--Dave.

no1super2001
06-04-2005, 06:32 PM
I have thought about opening the 4 tables with the highest average pots and just observing. Actually, leave PT on reading throughout the evening when I am not playing. As far as I can tell, it should record their hands.

My thinking is that the tables with the highest averages would attract the most players. It would just need to be checked once in a while through the evening to make certain the tables are still hot. Has anyone tried this? I mean harddrives are cheap, why not?

Schwartzy61
06-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Well there's a website out there with this type of information. I think it's a monthly subscription type service, can't remember the name right now. But this is definitely the only real option for what you are considering, I think it was like $10 a month...

But if you think of the sheer number of players that are on Party Skins at any given time, your DB would have to be gigantic if you were to ever sit down at a table and not be blind on a majority of the other players there. It would be ridiculous. The best thing to do is datamine for a 1/2 hour before playing a particular table and then you'll have about 30 hands on a majority of the players before sitting down.