PDA

View Full Version : NSG

DavidC
06-04-2005, 09:54 AM
In high school, some guys came up with a point system: NSG points.

You got one whenever you did something that was "Not So Good".

So eating kraft dinner didn't get you a point of NSG (because Kraft dinner is pretty good), but eating imitation craft dinner, or eating craft dinner on a paper plate definitely earned you NSG.

NSG was sort of considered to be something to aspire to, in a weird way... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I humbly suggest that we implement a similar system on the micros. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

--Dave.

moot
06-04-2005, 09:59 AM
So what, we're all capping with our 72offs?

Somehow I think that might be counterproductive to the purpose of the micro forum...

DavidC
06-04-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Somehow I think that might be counterproductive to the purpose of the micro forum...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, NSG in life is good, but in poker isn't that awesome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

--Dave.

AdamL
06-04-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MR GRUMPY!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!! GOOD GAME WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER!!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

DavidC
06-04-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MR GRUMPY!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!! GOOD GAME WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER!!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet dude. /images/graemlins/smile.gif