PDA

View Full Version : You think Paradice sucks

Wetdog
06-04-2005, 04:50 AM
Ever play on Bodog? I signed up today for the Cardplayer Mag 100% bonus. Never got it. I played on their tables. I thought I was on a turbo table. Wholly crap. And I felt like a cyborg. Crappy feel to that joint. I did get a $20 instant bonus though. I made that much on the craps table. At least that had a human feel to it.

All in all, as a Quality Assurance Analyst, it felt bad. No real "feel" to the place.

Sorry, Bodog, that's how I feel.

Jakesta
06-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Some Stars tables may be tight, but after experiencing the hell that is Paradise, I truly appreciate how great the Poker Stars software really is. It looks nice and it runs nice, and you can 5-table. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

aK13
06-04-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some Stars tables may be tight, but after experiencing the hell that is Paradise, I truly appreciate how great the Poker Stars software really is. It looks nice and it runs nice, and you can 5-table. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, if you've ever played their SNG tournaments, when people are all in, they deal the turn and the river at 10 second intervals, probably "to build suspense".

Bodhi
06-04-2005, 02:09 PM
What the hell are you looking for? Someone to hold your hand? I completed a bonus at Bodog and I enjoyed their fast-paced tables. If you normally like to 4-table you could 3-table at Bodog and be very happy. What's more, the games are very soft.