PDA

View Full Version : Lodge trip report

Clarkmeister
06-04-2005, 01:13 AM
Lance is the worst ever dealer.

5-5 and 2-5 with 5 raises rules.

Fun hand. I get dealt KTs in a 6 handed game and raise UTG. Mega tilted dude calls in MP, even more mega tilted who hates me dude in BB 3-bets, I 4-bet, MP calls, BB 5-bets, I 6-bet, it's like 3 of us for $32 or something wierd.

Flop is QJ9. BB checks, I bet, MP calls, BB raises, I 3-bet, MP calls, BB calls.

Turn is K. Check-bet-call-call

River is Q. Check-bet-call-call

I roll my KT, MP disgustedly flips K8o and BB with great relief slowrolls QJo. Good times.

J.A.Sucker
06-04-2005, 01:26 AM
I used to play those 5-5 games way back in the day at the Lodge and at Bullwhacker's. They were fun games. The best game was 1-5 stud 8/better, 5 raises, quarter ante. Plus, you used to get some free bar food, and it wasn't too bad. The games used to be even more fun between 1:15 and 2 AM, when they closed. Good times indeed, and some good memories.

Victor
06-04-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
mega tilted who hates me dude

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant imagine anyone tilted and hating you at the table...... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

juanez
06-04-2005, 04:49 AM
Clarkmeister visits Black Hawk and I miss an opportunity to prove to him that I am not an asswhole dealer with a bad attitude. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Yeah, the Lodge is fun.

Oh yeah, I think Lance just got in the box for te fist time a few weeks ago - maybe a month or two.....he was a floor guy before that.

Clarkmeister
06-04-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Lance just got in the box for te fist time a few weeks ago - maybe a month or two.....he was a floor guy before that.

[/ QUOTE ]

He still is a shift manager, which makes his horrific dealing all the more inexplicable. He's slow, he never ever stops talking, and he swears at a truly astounding rate. It's even more amazing how bad he is because the quality of the other dealers there was pretty good, including one or two truly outstanding dealers.

Clarkmeister
06-04-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mega tilted who hates me dude

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant imagine anyone tilted and hating you at the table...... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif