PDA

View Full Version : Plz help me analize this hand

Sinnister
06-04-2005, 12:23 AM
plz help me analyze this hand

hero is in lp with A /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif everyone folds hero raises sb calls bb folds

flop 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif j /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif

sb checks, hero bets sb calls

turn A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

hero bets *not sure if i shouldve* sb raises hero reraises sb caps

riv blanbk hero checks sb bets hero calls

sb shows q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

with no reads on an oppt what is the default way to play this hand, should i have been scared of the flush and checked the turn, or should i have bet and just called his raise. any feed back is good

ihardlyknowher
06-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Looks pretty standard to me.

aK13
06-04-2005, 12:26 AM
1. "Analize" = Analyze

2. Bet turn, call the raise, call the river.

ihardlyknowher
06-04-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Bet turn, call the raise, call the river

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong with a 3-bet with top 2 on the turn?

Sinnister
06-04-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there was a flush on the board and im looking for a default play but i figured he couldve just as easily made aces up as calling with q5 suited against a lone oppt is a crap proposition so i dunno which way was the best way but i guess as a default bet, call the raise call the river is good

and as for correcting my spelling, next time just cut some slack as im not writing a paper. Just makes u come off as a snob because i know how its spelled im in a hurry as im playing as we speak

kai
06-04-2005, 12:44 AM
seems like a way ahead or way behind situation to me. thats probly why you just call raise and then call river.

kai

aK13
06-04-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3betting is totally read dependent. Against an unknown, I don't raise.

ihardlyknowher
06-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Dude, it was not I who corrected ur spelling. As u can tel, I don't kare aboot speling. Anyway, I think you have to 3-bet this turn. More than 50% of the time (which is all it takes to justify the 3-bet) you will be up against A-something as opposed to a flush. If there were 7 people in this hand still, that is a different story.