PDA

View Full Version : Dogmeat beats 1800 players and gets no bone in WSOP Event 2

dogmeat
06-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I know this is a WSOP post, but this is where I solicited players to join the Event 2 last longer with me. I'm sorry, but I agreed to meet everybody at Starbucks, and while Groo and I sat together there until 11am, it seems we were at just one of the two Starbucks in the Rio. So, I don't know if I saved $100, or lost $500, but there was no last longer............

I busted out with about 500 players left (beat 1800+ players) and still didn't make the money, fk.

The tourny was very tough, although the blinds rose slowly (hourly) they started at 25/25 and after just 4 hours were $100/200 with a $25 ante. We started with 11 players to the table, then down to 10 after about an hour. Without new blood (chips), it is pretty tough with those blinds.

Although the first player busted out of the tourny in 2 minutes, our table didn't lose a player for over an hour, and only got two new players before the 5th hour, so we only had about $20K total on our table with the blinds and antee's costing $55 per hand ($550 a circuit). That's tough.

Anyway, I hope somebody from 2+2 is still in the event - GL.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif