PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: For those with GT+ - Preferences?

ClaytonN
06-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Cross posted in software

Could someone who is knowledgable with GT+ please share the preferences settings they use for player ratings?

KingOtter
06-03-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cross posted in software

Could someone who is knowledgable with GT+ please share the preferences settings they use for player ratings?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use alot.

VPIP, PFR, TAF, WTS%, W$SD, Total Hands.

I don't care what their BB/100 is.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KO

Nfinity
06-03-2005, 11:29 PM
I haven't messed around with GT+'s options, but I could hook you up with some HOT playerview settings.

From what I understand(I may be wrong) when you have the color option going, where it changes variable to the stat, the whole bar changes to that color, making it hard to know exactly which stat is in your coding range.

If this is so for you as well, I wouldn't spend too much time on that.

UncleSalty
06-03-2005, 11:38 PM
I use VPIP, PFR, WTSD, and Total Hands. I also changed the color coding to turn player's font green if VPIP is over 35%.

ClaytonN
06-03-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't messed around with GT+'s options, but I could hook you up with some HOT playerview settings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds enticing, but PV costs money and has been fugging up lately. So GT+ is my preference.

[ QUOTE ]
From what I understand(I may be wrong) when you have the color option going, where it changes variable to the stat, the whole bar changes to that color, making it hard to know exactly which stat is in your coding range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is why I'm not liking GT+ at the moment. But, not the end of the world.

Thank you for the 35% VPIP recomenndation, Salty.

tinhat
06-04-2005, 12:12 AM
party $1/2, table avgs off; individual vpip/pfr/#hands only. If I need more than that I put the mouse cursor over the player's stats bar. And I use the color green for vpip > 35-40% for "go, man, go!" /images/graemlins/smile.gif