PDA

View Full Version : Check out my daughters first music video

miketurner
06-03-2005, 06:00 PM
www.avonpicturethis.com/lilyweb.exe (http://www.avonpicturethis.com/lilyweb.exe)

Just click "run" when prompted. - this is a safe file, I promise

I know I’m kinda new here, so I hope it’s ok that I post this. (I am not a spammer! I am a poker player that also posts here about poker.) Anyway, it is a link to a music video of my daughter, set to a song that I wrote for her. If you are a father, I really think you will like it. The song is called "Lily's Song." I wrote it when she was born. That is actually her "cooing" at the end of the song. I put a microphone above her crib when she was 4 months old.

Mike Turner

ThaSaltCracka
06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
[censored] that, the file is an .exe.

I don't know you and I don't trust you.

Blackjack
06-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Is she hot? anyone look at it yet?

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
www.avonpicturethis.com/lilyweb.exe (http://www.avonpicturethis.com/lilyweb.exe)

Just click "run" when prompted. - this is a safe file, I promise

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!

miketurner
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] that, the file is an .exe.

I don't know you and I don't trust you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand. Maybe someone else will trust me and then verify that it is ok.

Duke
06-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Make it an mpeg and you won't have 5000 people who think the world would be better off if you weren't in it.

~D

jason_t
06-03-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!

blaze666
06-03-2005, 06:04 PM
well if you promise, it MUST be ok! i would have clicked it if you had promised AND crossed your heart!

miketurner
06-03-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. She's 2

miketurner
06-03-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well if you promise, it MUST be ok! i would have clicked it if you had promised AND crossed your heart!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, this is a tough crowd. lol

DemonDeac
what the hell is this?

ur daughter when she was a baby? or your daughters video of some random baby?

did someone die here? this video seems a little depressing, something they would show at a funeral

Blackjack
Some people like 'em young.

Get your trojans away from me and my poker passwords boi!

Blackjack

istewart
ROFL

miketurner
06-03-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is this?

did someone die here? this video seems a little depressing, something they would show at a funeral

[/ QUOTE ]

You think it's depressing... really?

DemonDeac
06-03-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. She's 2

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, if there's not grass on the field. play in the mud

is that wrong?

DemonDeac
06-03-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

You think it's depressing... really?

[/ QUOTE ]

not like depressing, but i mean. the music in the background just reminds of me of something i would hear if this video were played at a funeral

Blackjack
06-03-2005, 06:13 PM
DemonDeac.. I bet in about 3 hours you'll post in Internet Gambling about how $5000 went missing from your party account.

.exe files were made by satan.

Blackjack

miketurner
06-03-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
DemonDeac.. I bet in about 3 hours you'll post in Internet Gambling about how $5000 went missing from your party account.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so 1 guy watched it... didn’t like it.

DeaconDeac... After you’re sure that I’ve not infected your computer, will you please post it here. I no longer care if anyone watches it, but people thinking I’m a scumbag is a little disheartening. I just wanted to share something that means a lot to me. Now I just want to clear my name.

slickpoppa
06-03-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

DeaconDeac... After you’re sure that I’ve not infected your computer, will you please post it here. I no longer care if anyone watches it, but people thinking I’m a scumbag is a little disheartening. I just wanted to share something that means a lot to me. Now I just want to clear my name.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no reason for it to be an EXE file unless there is weird sh*t going on. We are not idiots...at least I'm not.

miketurner
06-03-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no reason for it to be an EXE file unless there is weird sh*t going on. We are not idiots...at least I'm not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn’t make the video. The website is for Picture This Photography in Avon Indiana, Lily’s photographer. I don’t know why it is an .exe file. I don’t even know what that means. I guess I am an idiot, about computers. Obviously, I wouldn’t have put it on here if I had known it was such a big deal. Don’t watch it. All I want is for the one guy who did, to say I did nothing to his computer. Period. I am not asking him to tell you to watch it. If he was a friend, or another account by me... he wouldn’t have said he didn’t like it.

mason55
06-03-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn’t make the video. The website is for Picture This Photography in Avon Indiana, Lily’s photographer. I don’t know why it is an .exe file. I don’t even know what that means. I guess I am an idiot, about computers. Obviously, I wouldn’t have put it on here if I had known it was such a big deal. Don’t watch it. All I want is for the one guy who did, to say I did nothing to his computer. Period. I am not asking him to tell you to watch it. If he was a friend, or another account by me... he wouldn’t have said he didn’t like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that since it's a .exe file that means it's a program. Which means that it would be very VERY easy for it to be a virus or install some keylogger on our computers. If you don't understand the problem with running a program that some random dude posts on the internet then you really shouldn't be doing ANYTHING important on your comuter, like accessing your bank or anything like that. Especially since many posters here have a huge amount of money that would be at risk if they got a virus.

miketurner
06-03-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that since it's a .exe file that means it's a program. Which means that it would be very VERY easy for it to be a virus or install some keylogger on our computers. If you don't understand the problem with running a program that some random dude posts on the internet then you really shouldn't be doing ANYTHING important on your comuter, like accessing your bank or anything like that. Especially since many posters here have a huge amount of money that would be at risk if they got a virus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get that now. I didn't know what exe meant. I apologize. Like I said... I just don’t want people to think I was trying to do anything wrong.

DemonDeac
06-03-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no problems

its all good in the "H double-O D"

wacki
06-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Ehhh, I downloaded it and scanned it. It came up clean via Norton but that doesn't mean it is clean. I'm not trusting it and there is no way in hell I'm playing it on my computer. I don't want my poker passwords stolen.

KingDan
06-03-2005, 08:05 PM
But you trusted it enough to download it? Can't the same things happen?

mason55
06-03-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But you trusted it enough to download it? Can't the same things happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. NOthing can happen when you download it. Nothing will happen till you try to open it.