PDA

View Full Version : RE Zee Post 2 SPM & Inflammatory Lies About Vince

09-19-2001, 05:33 PM
Re: its my creation

Posted By: Ray ZeeDate: Tuesday, 18 September 2001, at 11:58 a.m.

In Response To: Mason, David, Ray, why do you persecute the SPM? (Suburban Poker Man)

its all my fault Mr. SPM. for too long i have had to endure reading your tremendously long posts. not because they are good(which they are) but because i am such a courteous person. i have warned you repeatedly that i was losing sleep and spending way too much time out of my precious life glued to your posts. why do you do that to me? what kind of evil mind you must have to do this to me. five minutes(im a fast reader) a day of reading time gone forever because of you. to get even the best defense was sprinks. as i knew you would never be able to figure out how to disable the monster i sent back at you, i could have total satisfaction in your seeing what happens to some of the rest of us. i was going to hold off but my good friend vince said to go ahead as planned because he too has been broken into submission from reading your posts.

SPM Response...

The three hundred second r z factor has long been suspected as the power behind the Sprinks dominatrix. The equation simply stated would be (the r z speed of 5 x 60 equals 300 x the SPM post ratio). As one would expect this will create a time distortion of immense proportions. Sleep depredation is the most obvious side effect. There are other side effects not always apparent. They would include a persecution complex manifesting an irrational desire to strike a disabling blow to the SPM post ratio times volume. By using up valueable posting time due to the Sprinks dominatrix

The perpetrator's offensive posturing of the Evil Sprinks under the despicable allusion of being a defensive move, is outrageous! Further more, to suggest that a decent human being, one who has risen to the heights of Forum Executive would be a partner to this aggression, is beyond the scope of decency and fair play.

Admission of guilt is the only redeeming quality of the communications received by this injured party. But, guilt was apparent and took very little deductive reasoning. One> D. Sklansky never responds to SPM posts. Two> M. Malmuth is strictly business in his comminations. Three> only one of three ever presumed to restrict the creative juices of a 2+2 poster child. We have fax a picture of the offender to your location. Please sign off of 2+2 immediately and return to your bathroom mirror for validation of the offenders identification.

SPM,...able to leap tall obstacle with a single key board...

09-19-2001, 07:50 PM
"the despicable allusion "

In the future SPM, when referring to the Z man, please use the proper pronunciation. It's "disssspicKable"

Vince

09-19-2001, 07:56 PM
do i detect that vince is taking sides against me to join the SPM i was counting on you to back me up, now i have to go it alone.

09-19-2001, 08:11 PM
Hey goldielocks, I only take sides with you against mama bear, papa bear and baby bear and sometimes Feeney. SPM is too powerful and intimidating for me to mess with.

Vince

09-19-2001, 08:13 PM
i see that you have even turned my flower child friend vince against me. perhaps i have met an opponent that is too strong to control in his ways. so i propose you return vince lepore to me and i will let you in on the secret of the sprinks. after that time you will agree to make all posts typed with only your two index fingers(assuming they were not removed for nefarious deeds) and will include a picture of your real face for all our posters to remember you by.

09-19-2001, 08:14 PM
the phrase is fair weather friend

09-19-2001, 09:48 PM
Ding Dong! The Sprinks is dead!

Which old Sprinks?

The Wicked Sprinks.

Ding Dong! The Wicked Sprinks is dead!

09-19-2001, 10:05 PM
I'll side with Ray here.

The SPM's posts drive me nuts because they take so long to get the points across. I almost never open them anymore for this reason (sorry SPM, no offense, just telling it like it is). He surely makes some good points and may have a sense of humor, but damn, spit it out already! Please don't drive me all around the block to get to the Starbucks two doors down, no matter how picturesque the ride might be.

09-19-2001, 10:18 PM
OK SPM, you can drive me around the block once to get to Starbucks I guess. But not three times around the block, please.

09-20-2001, 12:01 AM
SPM,

Why don't you get your own forum? Vince got one.

Soh

09-20-2001, 08:23 AM
Have you never heard of Brutus? As in "et tu...."

Vince

09-20-2001, 08:30 AM
All right. All right already. I must admit that I do not read all of SPM's stuff. Shall we say he sometimes takes the long way home. M... points this out with his Starbucks road trip review. One thing about U Z is that it don't take you long to spit out what U got to say. I like that.

Vince

09-21-2001, 03:07 AM
I thought it was dead, but it appears the sprinks has risen from the ashes!