PDA

View Full Version : would this make you feel guilty...no content

hyde
06-03-2005, 03:34 PM
I just won a $25 turbo on stars. 4 players left. BB is 400

I took out the bubble's A high flush with a full house 4's over 8's because he let my BB(8,4o) in for free.

I took out 3rd place with 4 aces

I took out 2nd place with 4 4's

this game is so easy

Unoriginalname
06-03-2005, 03:38 PM
No need to feel guilty about it. If you get in enough games of poker, unbelievably horrible beats are inevitable. This just helps even it all out a bit. Say hello to variance.

citanul
06-03-2005, 03:38 PM
i wouldn't feel guilty, but i wouldnt' start a new thread about it either.

congrats on your win, get back to pwning limpers.

citanul

the_joker
06-03-2005, 03:50 PM
No, because you'll be on the other end of it soon enough...

kyro
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF. Did we forget to take our dose of venom this morning. Why so calm?

psyduck
06-03-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah. yeah posts like these have no content and should be BURNED. thanks for posting a warning in the title though

citanul
06-03-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

like the man said, i'm the new moderator, it's calming me down. (bwahahah?) jk.

nah, i'm using up my venom on NYCNative and partypoker support. though i can't decide which i hate more at the moment.

citanul

tigerite
06-03-2005, 04:50 PM
I bust AA with 59o earlier, because the idiot let me see the river for pitiful bets, probably thinking I was chasing the flush, but giving me odds to call for 2-pair or trips (5 was on the flop). It duly arrived on the river, and he THEN went all in. I laughed. A lot.

NYCNative
06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm using up my venom on NYCNative and partypoker support. though i can't decide which i hate more at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]Does responding to this make the decision clearer? Or does a lack of response from Party do a good job of that?

citanul
06-03-2005, 05:28 PM
no, the best part of the discussion with party was them telling me that they had no way of accessing hand histories from the multitable i was playing until after it was over. and that because of that, i should call them back after that tournament is over to tell them again, instead of say, guy who looks at this stuff just having a note saying "when tournament over, go look."

so for today, it's partypoker 1 - you 0

citanul

Voltron87
06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
what happened to you?

NYCNative
06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
I'll have to try harder. A thread about folding Aces pre-flop? Nah, then your head will explode and the guys from Party will wonder why you never called back...

citanul
06-03-2005, 05:40 PM
i'd rather not get into what was going on with the party support. no account freezing or anything like that, just a pair of players behaving badly at a tournament.

NYC, feel free to litter the forum with as much stupidity as you want. i'm going out for the rest of the day.

citanul

Voltron87
06-03-2005, 05:42 PM
im guessing they were asking each other if the one behind was calling an allin? or was it something very unusual?

citanul
06-03-2005, 05:46 PM
it was mostly like tag team stalling, with the two players sitting next to each other, and then chatting while they stalled saying things like:

- hey, you guys know how many people are left til the money (answer, 200)

- you guys know what time it is? i have to be somewhere?

- etc etc etc

i'd heard previously of party punishing people by doing things like cutting their time to act for blatant stalling in this manner.

citanul

Voltron87
06-03-2005, 05:49 PM
god is that annoying.

NYCNative
06-03-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NYC, feel free to litter the forum with as much stupidity as you want. i'm going out for the rest of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]I miss you already...